Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRTy Discord Rally Championship

got any openings to the current events?

Im a solo 

Car: Mitsubishi Space Star R5

CM name (forum name) : Naicella

Steam name: squints

Discord name: Naicella

Says today im part of the club.

@Boblol163com all good mate, had a friend do the same thing so it is not a big deal. I'll get you reapproved after work (they block Steam API so I can't log in...) but you should be back in once i do so👍

QyHfbj4.png

Stage list for Rally Sweden has been posted and gone live! Event will be running for 10 days, good luck everyone cuz you're going to need it - lots of snow and only 2 service stops the entire event

Sweden...uurrrghff...

I already see me down on the leaderboard.

I don't know what it is, but I'm really bad there.

Did the test run earlier today and it was ok, but still much worse than anywhere else.

Well, will give my best as always 🙂

Hey, i know this is coming a bit late, but i've finished uploading my Monte Carlo footage, except for SS12 which slipped away into the recycle bin accidently. I took me a bit of time because I've been developing the Intro animation, the UI and the Outro as well.

This is the latest upload, the power stage SS11, but you can check out all the other previous stages by accessing the playlist.

I'll be uploading Sweden footage in the coming days and hopefully get back on track when it's time to do Argentina, so the footage will come rather quickly after the rally is done while the hype is still up :classic_biggrin: I hope you enjoy it.

Also, I owe a big thanks to Jonathan Colling for composing the brilliant Colin McRae Rally 4 theme, as well as the person who recorded and mixed the engine start up sound that you hear every time you boot DiRT Rally 2.0, as these play an important role in the Intro and Outro that I've developed.

It would be great if more people participating this championship would also get their own footages and upload them, the more the merrier.

Hey there. This thread's been a bit inactive but the league has been very alive, so i'll try to revive this thread a little bit.

We've already done Sweden and Argentina, but I've only managed to finish the Sweden content today. Hopefully I'll be done with the Argentina content by the end of the week so that you guys can keep following with less delays. 

In this video, you can check the final top 10 results for both drivers and manufacturers overall @6:00 to see how the championship is developing.

There's also all of my onboard footage from Sweden (except SS3 due some a shadowplay error). Hope you enjoy it and stay tuned for Argentina recap in a few days 🙂

Next weekend is time for Rally USA.

Hey folks!

Another week, another upload. This time, it's Argentina.

At the end of the powerstage you can see the results for both Drivers and Manufacturers title. I'll be doing Rally USA this weekend, and hopefully the upload will come even sooner so that you can get the highlights while the action and discussion is still hot.

Hope you enjoy it 😉

If you want to take part in the action, make sure you join discord and the club!