@PJTierney, It remains unclear, then in clubs, if the "full" degradation configuration is chosen, the first one who run gets the clean track, and the scenario degrades much faster as club participants pass? I ask this because in clubs you never know what the total number of participants is going to be ... and it was not clear if this feature is that this section configured with "full" right is full for all participants, or is as explained in the roadbook, gradual

4 minutes ago, elrojodp8 said:

@PJTierney, It remains unclear, then in clubs, if the "full" degradation configuration is chosen, the first one who run gets the clean track, and the scenario degrades much faster as club participants pass? I ask this because in clubs you never know what the total number of participants is going to be ... and it was not clear if this feature is that this section configured with "full" right is full for all participants, or is as explained in the roadbook, gradual

I would assume that progressive degradation only comes into effect when its a Custom event that is against AI only? 

Just now, SquadBruce said:

I would assume that progressive degradation only comes into effect when its a Custom event that is against AI only? 

if you read de new roadbook, the explain is for clubs

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, elrojodp8 said:

if you read de new roadbook, the explain is for clubs

The bullet points only mention custom events though. 🤷‍♂️

21 minutes ago, SharkyOB said:

@PJTierney Any news on when dlc is being released for the Oculus Store version?

Nothing to announce right now, sorry.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Nothing to announce right now, sorry.

Thanks for the response.

small question finally no update for club mode maybe he come in 1.9 ?

25 minutes ago, gk9147 said:

small question finally no update for club mode maybe he come in 1.9 ?

We've got some fixes in 1.8. 👍🏻

We only shared the VR notes today, full patch notes will go out when they're complete.

• Like 1

sorry but i didnt understand this ,is this allready in the game  Stage Degradation or is it coming and if is in the game how do we enabled ?

and last when the seazon 3 and 4 will be availvible ?

22 minutes ago, nasoduko said:

sorry but i didnt understand this ,is this allready in the game  Stage Degradation or is it coming and if is in the game how do we enabled ?

and last when the seazon 3 and 4 will be availvible ?

Stage Degradation is already in the game, but people wanted to know more about how the different settings work.

As the Roadbook mentions, Seasons 3/4 will have different dates depending on platform and region. Most likely purchasable on Tuesday though some might be on Wednesday.

• Agree 1

sorry never knew it ,where is the setting to change it ,or is auto ,i mean the degradation

3 minutes ago, nasoduko said:

sorry never knew it ,where is the setting to change it ,or is auto ,i mean the degradation

Custom Championships in Free Play 🙂 

@PJTierney, are there any plans for v.1.8 through v.1.13 for more and better statistics and telemetry data in the base game? I would like to have sheets like the attached one for Overall, for each car and for each country. As of v.1.7 there is only milage counters per car, and only in My Team. I would like statistics independent of the game mode I’m playing (totals for clubs, custom, time trial AND My team). 

The attached screenshot is from WRC7, and I’m really excited about the increased elements of statistical and telemetry data we’ll see in WRC8.

04565859-F3B5-4F85-99F1-EB9FBF852DFA.jpeg

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Kjell007 said:

@PJTierney, are there any plans for v.1.8 through v.1.13 for more and better statistics and telemetry data in the base game? I would like to have sheets like the attached one for Overall, for each car and for each country. As of v.1.7 there is only milage counters per car, and only in My Team. I would like statistics independent of the game mode I’m playing (totals for clubs, custom, time trial AND My team). 

The attached screenshot is from WRC7, and I’m really excited about the increased elements of statistical and telemetry data we’ll see in WRC8.

First they have to fix the existing small statistics.

5 stats, 3 of them don't work correctly.

9 hours ago, Kjell007 said:

04565859-F3B5-4F85-99F1-EB9FBF852DFA.jpeg

Drop it in the Suggestion Box on the forum if you haven't already 🙂 

9 hours ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

First they have to fix the existing small statistics.

5 stats, 3 of them don't work correctly.

Is it in the bug-reporting thread?

I'd also append this suggestion to have their statistic system from WRC8, where it shows statistic for everything after a full event such as wear % per stage with graphs etc.

• Agree 1

DR2_Lancia_Stratos (10).jpg

http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/08/the-dirt-roadbook-august-30-2019/

• SUBARU Impreza (2001) & Ford Focus RS Rally 2001 – Available now in DiRT Rally 2.0
  • Season 3 & 4 Availability Clarification
  • Season 3 D+ Challenges
  • World RX heads to Lohéac for Round 8
  • Joona Pankkonen heads to World RX!
  • DiRT Rally: Free on Humble!
  • Version 1.8: Available September 3
  • Thanks 4

" The ability to use a “Dashboard” camera angle (similar to the one seen in DiRT Rally) is expected to be added in a future update, most likely Version 1.9. "

@Buckwilder @FLAW3D @A-M-A-R-85 @Mike Dee

Now this is the type of update that makes people happy!

But Codies: An FoV slider for cockpit-cam, for the other folks like me, please?

Edited by Jake Cushing
  • Like 2
  • Agree 4