Sign in to follow this  

PLEASE APPLY PENALTIES FOR THE IDIOTS PLAYING F1 MOBILE IT’S BECOMING LAUGHABLE

Posted (edited)

Attention: Chris Groves 

Please explain why you have not addressed the current issues referring to unfair racing ??? and why are we still having to deal with the idiot racers who are making the game unplayable and still currently causing havoc with unfair racing is beyond a JOKE ???

It is just getting very tiring been knocked off the track time and time again being smashed into from the rear and and last but not least being sideswiped ??? the idiots are not being penalised repeat ...NOT... being penalised this needs to be addressed like yesterday.

Edited by Colinobe
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

HI MY ... SR IS 5.0  

533E685F-3E21-44D2-A288-D0C94C0B28CD.png

Edited by Colinobe
  • Agree 1

I lost my account with the latest update but was restored on Friday.

So far the game is working about as well as ever for me.  Good car control, bot's are passable, less crazy, usually not making contact.  Mostly clean races,  I've seen few crashers, may be just luck.

• Agree 1

Hi don’t get me wrong at the best of times the game is absolutely fine?  But this is a new concept and still a work in progress and we are the guinea pigs  ( in a funny way )  which I fully understand but in the meantime there are a lot of idiots that think racing is about smashing into you and sideswiping etc etc which is when it gets very tiring and boring.

I’m hoping to hang on in there for the long run and hopefully the game can and will evolve and be much more enjoyable to play.

• Agree 1

Hi,

I agree about those contacts where handed penalties don’t seem fair.

Against players who don’t use braking assist, I used to be bumped into the rear and knocked off the track. But this issue seems to have been addressed (at least I get the feeling it doesn’t happen anymore).

But I have a real issue with players making desperate moves on the inside, knocking me out of the track, getting away with it and last but not least, handing ME a penalty. In my case it happens regularly. Fortunately the game is as good as it ever was, so I just quit and try another race. But this is very annoying and should be addressed one way or another (giving a penalty to the inside car or not giving a penalty to the outside car or allowing contact with no penalty at all but preventing the outside car being knocked off the track).

About the SR, I find it very difficult to have a good one (and keep it). Basically, either you try to do a clean race to get a good SR, or you try to win it. But doing both is almost impossible for me. Bots, even if they are much better now, keep having weird behavior most of the time. Overtaking you at 400 km/h, then performing unnecessary heavy braking on the next corner so that it is impossible to avoid contact.

In the end still having fun, so that’s what matters 😀

I hope the french event will be great with the track update.

See you on the track!

• Agree 1