Latvia Rallycross: Not available for Xbox deluxe owners

I own the season pass and on all other dlc's xbox store normally just prompts me to install but on this occasion it's asking me to buy Latvia RX for £3.19. So I guess the problem is not resolved everywhere yet.

Mine said £3.19 earlier but when I clicked on it the price wasn’t there and it said install

Posted (edited)

Hmm, not sure what to say then because that and the Opel Kadett C (£1.19) are definately showing as "buy now" items and clicking to purchase them takes me to my debit card details so i think it's safe to assume i don't own it yet 🙂 

Can I just point out that I am not a DX owner. I bought the upgrade as a separate item and that's all I own.

Edited by _BorisTheFrog_
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Same here (Xbox One). I'm a Deluxe owner since day 1, but no Latvia in "ready to install". It was the same with the previous DLC, so I tought let's find it in the Store. But this time (unlike the prev. DLC) it tells me I have to buy it. Also no Opel Kadett and Alpine early unlock for me, the Store shows I have to buy them...

Edited by Balazsryche

Deluxe xbox

Finally i could download latvia but i lost my carreer mode and many cars..sad days...

Posted (edited)

Has this got something to do with the content discrepancy glitch from v1.5 and clicking 'remove content and continue' to load the game?

Edited by _BorisTheFrog_

Try reinstalling deluxe, that's what I did and it downloaded

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, watzcoc said:

13 minutes ago, watzcoc said:

It did not work in my case, I reinstalled it twice. Still shows the red icon for the normal version 

BEA64179-8D4D-4187-8A72-D6148A2E4C09.jpeg

0D21B560-6D57-44C3-B213-3623BBAA4D05.jpeg

F075EBAB-CD52-4AE4-9B99-BFADB31084A9.jpeg

Edited by ChrisTSnake

Just checked the store on Xbox and Latvia Rallycross is now working for me without a re install.

I got the Latvia RX track but now I've lost all my deluxe content, have tried reinstalling but no success. The game is now asking me if I want to continue with a new save (?)

(Xbox one) I bought the Deluxe Content Pack and it worked at first but now I'm missing it. When might this be fixed? Did this happen to everyone?

We're also looking into why Deluxe users are not seeing all of their content, the 2 issues are somewhat related.

• Thanks 1

I've just noticed in mine that all of the carsx that are missing in game have a different naming convention. All the cars that aren't showing up in my garage start with "Dirt Rally 2.0 - XXXXXX" but the rest that just say ie. "BMW M1 Procar" are available to drive

Any more Xbox Deluxe users care to weigh in? Would like to know if it's working for everyone or slowly rolling out to a select few.

27 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Any more Xbox Deluxe users care to weigh in? Would like to know if it's working for everyone or slowly rolling out to a select few.

Still same problem here!!! Can not play deluxe content in events, missing cars and even does not show me the deluxe icon in the right upper corner

16 minutes ago, ChrisTSnake said:

Still same problem here!!! Can not play deluxe content in events, missing cars and even does not show me the deluxe icon in the right upper corner

Okay, looks like things are still wonky then. 😞 

When there's an update on our end I'll get the word out.

Not sure if it’s related to this issue but the H2 RWD double pack and the Opel kadett C GT/E are asking for me to pay for them I didn’t originally buy the deluxe edition I purchased it after as a deluxe edition upgrade so not sure if I’m entitled to these?

Tried to play last night and this morning before work and still no deluxe items showing up for me.

On 6/22/2019 at 12:02 AM, Evo8uk said:

Not sure if it’s related to this issue but the H2 RWD double pack and the Opel kadett C GT/E are asking for me to pay for them I didn’t originally buy the deluxe edition I purchased it after as a deluxe edition upgrade so not sure if I’m entitled to these?

these are not included in the deluxe edition. regardless of whether or not you bought it at launch or after.

it's completely separate DLC from the deluxe edition.