Latvia Rallycross: Not available for Xbox deluxe owners

Posted (edited)

as topic, anyone else. Xbox

Edited by watzcoc

are they even aware of this, no comments from devs on reddit or twitter

Hi all,

We're aware of this (have been since the DLC was pushed out); it's an issue specific to Xbox and we're working on getting it resolved ASAP.

• Agree 1

Same problem yet again. We went through the same thing on Xbox what four weeks ago?

How can a Dev be so sloppy time and time again. Utterly useless just don't learn from previous mistakes.

1 hour ago, AlexBarrakuda said:

these are the most crooked developers !!!!!!!

I don’t think I’d go so far as to say they are the most crooked developers. My definition of crooked would be those that charge an arm and a leg for basic DLC. We’ve also gotten most of the things they promised in the game (DLC content, new locations and cars, etc) but I do think CM needs to put some checks in place to make sure the DLC launch errors stop. I think I’ve had 2 of the 8 or so DLC packs that have come out download without a hitch: the Citroen/Skoda pack and the Group B RX cars. It seems like they fix the current issue but don’t dig in deeper to find out the underlying cause. But, I’ll tell ya, I do think peoples patience is wearing thin. What I think they need to do is push through this season 2 content, and before even MENTIONING the dates for season 3 content, get these issues and bugs sorted out and then try launching the first season 3 content. I think unless these bugs are sorted and the DLCs consistently load without issue, CM is going to have a hard time selling the season 3 and beyond content to us deluxe edition/season pass purchasers, and I think the game will really drop off fast (even faster than we’re already seeing). 

40 minutes ago, Evo8uk said:

Any updates on this issue??

None, sorry.

We know it's a major issue and the team's been working on getting it resolved as soon as possible.

Once it is resolved I'll get the word out.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

None, sorry.

We know it's a major issue and the team's been working on getting it resolved as soon as possible.

Once it is resolved I'll get the word out.

been waiting all day, still no access. Not very happy, non deluxe players can buy it, deluxe can also but the hassle of getting your money back?

This isn't good Codemasters, especially since it happened last time, will this happen again?

Some extra credits for Deluxe users would be helpfull.

Edited by watzcoc

Don't feel bad, Codemasters didn't even send the file to be put up on the NA PlayStation Store, according to Sony support. And hoping they'll get off their butts and get it to us soon. Not going to wait until next Tuesday for our store to update. Really frustrating.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, scobb1972 said:

Codemasters didn't even send the file to be put up on the NA PlayStation Store, according to Sony support.

That is a massive mistake. How can they just forget to send the file to one of the biggest gaming regions in the world? Over 300 million people in the US alone, then add Canada to that too. 

No recognition of XBox1 Deluxe content here, Latvia only available to buy, not download, but also not able to access D+ events (dailies and Weekly's)

Posted (edited)

I just now tried to get the track thinking that since this happens so much I would give them time to get things straight.  Not only can I not get Latvia but I lost group B RX cars totally.  Can't buy them again or anything.  Xbox says they are still installed but in the game the class doesn't even show up.

I just popped back in and I've lost a lot of content.  Lost the whole group B RWD class and it won't let me do the D+ daily because it says I don't own the deluxe content pack which I do.  ***

Edited by rickmiller48

30 minutes ago, rickmiller48 said:

I just now tried to get the track thinking that since this happens so much I would give them time to get things straight.  Not only can I not get Latvia but I lost group B RX cars totally.  Can't buy them again or anything.  Xbox says they are still installed but in the game the class doesn't even show up.

I am experiencing the same situation with my class 2000cc cars: all gone, not available to be purchased, and Xbox store said I’ve already installed them.

This is a joke. Now ppl losing content ***! Doubt anything will be done for quite a while as all the codies will be tucked up in bed 

11 minutes ago, Shifter Blister said:

C'est une blague. Maintenant, perdez votre contenu ***! Doute que tout sera fait pendant un bon bout de temps puisque tous les corps seront repliés au lit 

Same here 😞

Yeah each stacking issue makes me more likely to avoid them in the future...two bad games in a row and terrible support for the latest...right up there with the thumbs.

Another one here. No Latvia, Deluxe owner, and lost the Group B Rallycross cars. *** Codies?!?

Seems like the issue has been fixed on Xbox!!

So the Xbox Live store has let me install it for free like it is supposed to, and I now have Latvia installed, however, it doesn't appear in the game. So still no access even though it's installed.

Why is this still an issue? 😐

That’s strange i haven’t got any issue playing the new track maybe try a hard reset on the Xbox?

Posted (edited)

Interesting post on another thread created about the Latvia DLC, can't vouch for being true but true to form Codemasters gone silent when there's an issue.

spoken to microsoft and they said its on your end,time stamp on dlc or something along those lines.would have thought that you would want more people to play the game but i guess us console players don't count as you NEVER RESPOND TO ANY POSTS ON YOUR OWN FORUM instead you use twater says it all thanks for not listening peace out.

Has anyone bar Evo8uk got it working fine? (via the Deluxe package)

Love Dirt Rally and 2.0 just wish they were by a different Developer. Really is the last Codemasters game I will ever buy. 

Read here for more laughs on their slackness (Latvia RX crashing on PC Time Trials)

https://steamcommunity.com/app/690790/discussions/0/1639788130286597725/?ctp=3

Edited by DavidHolliss