Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where am I in leaderboard??

Since when are the leaderboards no longer showing my own position after event end (daily/weekly/monthly) ? I only get to see the leading drivers (ie the first page). Also, the menu item "Where am I" is no longer available so it is hard to find my position in leaderboard...

Hope that´s not a new feature 😧

Nope - didn´t change anything - from one day to the other I had this new experience 🙁

Liveries are not so important for me, because I can´t see them when I´m driving :classic_biggrin:

Basically you have to remember what time you got and then scroll down to it.  Hopefully you wont have to scroll too far lol

24 minutes ago, DaleRossi said:

Basically you have to remember what time you got and then scroll down to it.  Hopefully you wont have to scroll too far lol

That helps a lot - thx!😕

A few days ago it was another way: You finish the stage and afterwards you see the results -> your result and position in the leaderboard. Now you see after finishing the leaderboard, but the first 12 drivers.  That is the thing: It has changed!!

+1, since last patch (v1.5; together with missing ambient sounds while selecting an option menu in vehicle service area).

On 6/19/2019 at 10:52 AM, Flens07 said:

That helps a lot - thx!😕

A few days ago it was another way: You finish the stage and afterwards you see the results -> your result and position in the leaderboard. Now you see after finishing the leaderboard, but the first 12 drivers.  That is the thing: It has changed!!

You're welcome. Yeah, it was nice when it showed you where you are after finishing. 

I've been in a slump and have had two terminal damage Dailies the past week after not having one for months. So havent had a huge need to see where I am after stages because I already know.LOL

yeah it's fine for me now as well.

works better than before too: before, at the post-race results screen you would see your name, but other players were missing from the list so if you scrolled up, you would find yourself higher on the leaderboard. like, when it first loaded you would be #800, then the other drivers load properly after scrolling up and you find yourself at 767 or whatever.