Jump to content Jump to content

[Dirt Rally 2.0] [Xbox One] Missing deluxe edition content

danasp

I’ve got the digital deluxe edition on Xbox one during the E3 promotion, however, I can't access the deluxe content in the campaign, my five gift cars, and starter car upgrades are not available in-game despite installing and reinstalling dlc, no fix, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

9 hours ago, danasp said:

I’ve got the digital deluxe edition on Xbox one during the E3 promotion, however, I can't access the deluxe content in the campaign, my five gift cars, and starter car upgrades are not available in-game despite installing and reinstalling dlc, no fix, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I'm having a similar problem.  I also bought the deluxe content pack separately. It's telling me it's installed but in game wants me to go to the store and buy it.? It happened after I completed the daily rally cross event. My time was there! I came back half an hour later and had a DNF for the event. And now I can't access any live events

Help, I also have same issue. Cannot access deluxe content anymore.  The DLC+ season icon now just says dirt rally 2.)  I have reloaded the game and content still no luck.  Xbox store indicates I need to buy deluxe content for $29.99.  But then also says I own the deluxe edition.  Cannot play any content that requires deluxe edition.   I'm on the xbox one x and in the US.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Same problem for me also. In fact, it seems like I have never bought the Deluxe Edition in January for 90€.
Now if I go to the Store on Xbox One I can buy the Deluxe Content AGAIN for 27€ plus another 27€ for S3 and S4 content.
I need to know what is exactly happening with all this stuff because is not clear at all, especialy for people buying the Deluxe Content :classic_angry:

Is that the way CM does with people who want to really pay for theirs products?
Excuse me my modals, but I payed 90€ in advance and I am in position to demand an explanation and a quick solution.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I have the same thing. Currently installed the deluxe edition on my Xbox One and installed the game and all the add-ons, and none of them are showing. When I go into the Microsoft store it says installed but I can buy to own. I've deleted and reinstalled all, reset my account and started a new game save and as it said all weren't installed and then still doesn't show. I changed my home Xbox and still nothing. 

How do I fix this? 

• 4 months later...

Did anybody get a fix to this? I recently bought Dirt rally 2.0 on xbox one. Downloaded the one year pass which gave me all locations and more cars. Worked fine for about a week. Now when i go onto game all locations and cars are missing. Game is back to the way it was when o bought it. In the store it says i own the year pass and all locations and cars are installed.

Archived