[Dirt Rally 2.0] [Xbox One] Missing deluxe edition content

Question

I’ve got the digital deluxe edition on Xbox one during the E3 promotion, however, I can't access the deluxe content in the campaign, my five gift cars, and starter car upgrades are not available in-game despite installing and reinstalling dlc, no fix, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

12 answers to this question

9 hours ago, danasp said:

I’ve got the digital deluxe edition on Xbox one during the E3 promotion, however, I can't access the deluxe content in the campaign, my five gift cars, and starter car upgrades are not available in-game despite installing and reinstalling dlc, no fix, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I'm having a similar problem.  I also bought the deluxe content pack separately. It's telling me it's installed but in game wants me to go to the store and buy it.? It happened after I completed the daily rally cross event. My time was there! I came back half an hour later and had a DNF for the event. And now I can't access any live events

Same issues here, also Xbox one.  Others also reporting this in the "Can't download Latvia" threads

Help, I also have same issue. Cannot access deluxe content anymore.  The DLC+ season icon now just says dirt rally 2.)  I have reloaded the game and content still no luck.  Xbox store indicates I need to buy deluxe content for $29.99.  But then also says I own the deluxe edition.  Cannot play any content that requires deluxe edition.   I'm on the xbox one x and in the US.

I have the same problem here saying I don't have the deluxe and have lots of cars missing from my garage but I did download Latvia today but i can only play it in free play mode. This is on xbox one x in UK 

Career progress is gone after Latvia update on Xbox One together with Deluxe content. Fully upgraded C4 Rally as well. 

I'm facing a similar problem. I bought the Deluxe Edition and I can not get access to Latvia Rallycross for free, it's showing up that I need to pay. What can I do to get free access?

Come on codies!! I STILL AM MISSING DELUXE CONTENT

13 hours ago, RoYsToon said:

All working for me now 👍

No improvement for me. Others? 

12 hours ago, srnux said:

No improvement for me. Others? 

Deluxe content is back on Xbox One

Happened again. We get this great new message about cars and credit drops (of which I've yet to receive ANY of them), and then as a Deluxe owner it says you have to purchase the new cars.