Suggestions after 3 months

Hello guys !

After 3 months of playing, I would like to share my feedback and suggest some improvements. Firstly, It's for me the best rally simulation ever made ! If there could be the following points improved, it would be amazing !

Improvements to do in my opinion :

- Possibility to adjust the gearbox : sequential + clutch. In this way it would be possible to stall the engine.

- Road texture with low raining is too much wet (typically in Spain).

- It's necessary to feel the puddles of water by aquaplaning. This by a total loss of traction and a marked ejection of water on the windshield.

- Pacenote editor during stage. It could be like pressing pause and view last and following codriver's annoucements and edit pacenote.

- More realistics damages (tear off a wheel, break motor or gearbox, ...).

- Weather management in free mode (choice of time of journey or night, and intensity of the rain).

- Multiplayers in local (create local rally for 2 or more friends versus AI, players go through the stage one after the other).

- More rallies : Finland, more tarmac rallies (Alps, Rallye du Mont-Blanc in France, Rallye du Valais in Switzerland).

- More cars : Clio R3, Clio R3T (or others R3/R3T), Clio S1600, C2 S1600, 206 S1600, 106 Maxi, Clio Maxi, 306 Maxi, Mégane Maxi, 207 S2000 (or others S2000), Clio Williams Gr.A, ...

Thanks for reading, Best regards !

Simon

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, SimonRossel said:

- It's necessary to feel the puddles of water by aquaplaning. This by a total loss of traction and a marked ejection of water on the windshield.

Agreed.
Not: aquaplanning has already implemented and works fine (ex one of USA tracks)