Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Why is there no physical version of the Legends edition for PC? (UK)

Wills

As per the title, I’ve been looking for the steelbook legends edition for PC and it’s not available on Game (the only place that has the steelbooks). 

Even if a steelbook version isn’t available, why can’t I find a physical version of the legends edition for PC anywhere…?

Then you're simply looking from a wrong place 🙂 PC DVD versions of Codemasters games are still being released which includes both versions of the F1 titles, DiRT Rally 2.0 and the upcoming GRID(19).

For others: The physical PC copies are 5-15e cheaper than the Steam one, so you can save money, get a nice box and still get the steam key, so that you can just install it through the internets.

Well... it’s not available on Game or Amazon, the only 2 retailers Codemasters list on all the blog posts about the game and the official game website, so if you know where a physical copy of the Legends edition is available from in the U.K. then please enlighten the rest of us by providing the link…

1 hour ago, Wills said:

Well... it’s not available on Game or Amazon, the only 2 retailers Codemasters list on all the blog posts about the game and the official game website, so if you know where a physical copy of the Legends edition is available from in the U.K. then please enlighten the rest of us by providing the link…

Well Codemasters have listed 0 retailers for Finland, yet basically all retailers have at least a few copies on sale. Anyways you seem to be correct, in which case I'd redirect you to custservice@codemasters.com who know much more about this kind of stuff than basically any community member would.

Strange though 😕 

Customer services were unfortunately not very helpful…

Yes, we can confirm that we have produced a physical version of the Legends Edition on PC, but retailers may have chosen not to order this edition.

All they were able to do is confirm that they have in-fact produced a physical copy of the legends edition for PC, yet they can't tell me where I can buy it *facepalm*.

Archived