Sign in to follow this  

French GP

It's race time again and F1 Mobile presents us with the only interesting challenge contained in the game. This time it's Paul Ricard. Personally I would rather race at Roland Garros, Inspector Cousteau or even Circuit Touche Turtle. I find the lack of any kind of visual markers to be a great detractor. Everywhere, on every part of the track it is blue stripes, red stripes with nothing like a tree or a building to use as a visual guide to your whereabouts. Even the spectators in the stands it seems are half a kilometre away across those seas of blue stripes and red stripes. And speaking of the red stripes and the blue stripes, they oil them. Perhaps in leftover garlic butter from escargot? Or should I say Escargots à la Bourguignonne? One wheel on those and you'll swiftly arrive in Belgium in a different time zone where the race ended three hours ago. Ce La Vie, I say! Enjoy racing this the most dire and visually unexciting circuit on the calendar. 

• Agree 1

You crack me up 🤣

Hopefully they will block off the ability to drive straight through at the end of the DRS zone before the event.

• Agree 1