Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 Dedicated Setup Site

Soupy1985

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with striker. Soupy, your work is very appreciated, and so is a lot of the information from the regulars on YouTube. However, no one seem to spend time on race setups. 

As mentioned by yourself soupy, just increase the aero will. 1, make you bottom out. 2, increase your tyre temps even more and shorten the lifetime.

I am looking for something that works for 50% race distance, 1 or 2 stop strategy. Can we maybe debate about that as well in this topic? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 7:28 AM, Justinsj said:

I have to agree with striker. Soupy, your work is very appreciated, and so is a lot of the information from the regulars on YouTube. However, no one seem to spend time on race setups. 

As mentioned by yourself soupy, just increase the aero will. 1, make you bottom out. 2, increase your tyre temps even more and shorten the lifetime.

I am looking for something that works for 50% race distance, 1 or 2 stop strategy. Can we maybe debate about that as well in this topic? 

It also come down a lot to driving style as I feel im a smooth driver and use a wheel, and I can use the Time Trail setups in career with minimal tweaks. My setups are a starting point, and then the rest of my forum community develop them for the different teams.

On 8/9/2019 at 1:28 AM, Justinsj said:

Yep. MAYBE for 25% max, TT setups will work. If you're racing 100% with a full tank, TT setups will do nothing for you other than a good qualifying time. TT camber and toe may be the only things that dont need changing.

You dont really need to add wing, but you do need to adjust the springs for all the Fuel and then everything else that goes with that. Brake bias 2 to 4 points forward with a full tank seems about right, also.  If 54 is what you like for Qualifying/TT, then 58 or even 60 with a full tank and lower it as fuel burns off.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived