F1 2019 – Leagues and the Super Licence

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Zerd said:

if you want to be "closest to real life" why are you playing codemasters games? go play a sim, these cars aren't close to realistic yet, nor are the setups, crying for ultimate realism and everyone to form to how you play on an ultimately unrealistic game is silly.

Because those of us with imagination can take fairly realistic sensory input and output through a wheel and pedals(usually) and with at least a mildly challenging software app (game) have an experience that does not require a huge leap of faith to be indicative of even if not simulatory of a real life experience. 

Edited by sloppysmusic
  • Agree 1

Getting some good battles on Xbox, feel free to say hello if you find me on-track. 🙂 

9 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Because those of us with imagination can take fairly realistic sensory input and output through a wheel and pedals(usually) and with at least a mildly challenging software app (game) have an experience that does not require a huge leap of faith to be indicative of even if not simulatory of a real life experience. 

regardless someone using a different camera view to you should not be a big deal, let them have as much fun as you do.

Posted (edited)

I had my First Test Race on the New Online Lobby yesterday evening for Season 2 of the Mid Week Racing League I`m Hosting.

I set the League up as a Private , so that we can Drive the Official Cars.

I have a few observations and questions below that I would appreciate if it can be answered by either Codemaster or people in the know

• AI Substitutions are set to 'OFF" , but in the first Race they actually featured right through the Qualies and into the Race. This has to be a Bug and needs to be fixed.
  • Lack of an option to have Reserve Drivers is a damper on the way I normally ran my League.
  • Who is actually the Host in these Leagues , we could not see any indication who it is, nor is there a way to Set up your preference for this. Is it an Admin , First one into the Lobby , or what ?
  • We need an Option for a Dedicated Spectator as an option when joining the Leagues. I was Fine as I`m the owner and not set as a Racer , but my Co-Commentator cannot be set up like that. I will now have to Manually Invite him each week so that he can Spectate and Commentate.
  • We have had various different versions of the Saved Setups either being not able to be Loaded (dissapeared from the Saved Setups page) , or you end up with someone else`s Setup. Needs a Fix. 
  • Need to know until when League Members can Join the Race if they missed the initial Start of the Race.
  • An Option to Still have Teams whilst Driving the MP Car would be highly appreciated. 

@Faya , some feedback would be highly appreciated , or point me to someone else who can assist.

Edited by AcidBurn247
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

or you end up with someone else`s Setup. Needs a Fix. 

This also happens in ranked and unranked lobbies. You change setups with some random guy. Massive issue!

Quick heads up for players, you get a small currency bonus for being a cleaner racer:

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 10:03 PM, KiLLu12258 said:

pls give us more then 22 people in leagues. this is important.

Yes!.

@Faya

In this condition the league-system is a good idea, but totally useless for most leagues...

• Agree 1

Is there any way to invite someone, and allow them to set themselves as spectator straight away? Or is there another way to do it? @Faya