Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New rain effects

Gone from child's drawing to really very good. This game gets better and better.

would be nice to see the ripples they make in the puddles in the road, but oh well.

Yeah agree. Rain looks great,

ffb works great for me,

the game itself is really great.

The only thing that is left to be fixed, is the HDR/dark spots/carlight issue, and I have my dreamgame.

The unbeatable times is fine by me, Im not the best driver out there, and ending around 6-10 place is where I wanna be. (until my mad skillz gets better.)

Im on Vanilla ps4, and havnet been plaqued with blurryness, but my eyesight isnt as good as it used to be anyway. Maybe my eyesight is blurry?

But in the stare the game is in now, I really love it. To bad so many people rage reviews it, keeping others/sales away from it. As I want to see S3 and many more in the future 

Well yeah reviews are quite off from where they should be. But it's up to each person to have a look at the game by themselves, rather than use reviews as an unique decider. I'm sure a lot more people will be visiting DR2.0 as time goes by, because apparently there's still a lot to be announced. I'm sure eSports will have a good impact in the game as well. I just hope it is properly made and structured.

The 'DiRTy Discord Championship' is a good example to follow, with a season that spans several months, hardcore settings and proper stage structure that makes people also drive consistently rather than hotlapping.

2 hours ago, Grimstreaker999 said:

The only thing that is left to be fixed, is the HDR/dark spots/carlight issue, and I have my dreamgame.

That, and a FoV adjustment for us console saps.

But yes if those two get some love then I'm in rally heaven too.

On 6/19/2019 at 7:40 PM, cafe5150 said:

Gone from child's drawing to really very good. This game gets better and better.

> Forwards to @urgaffel 😄 

53 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Dont forget about DR1 dashcam :classic_biggrin:

Yeah this. I already absolutely love the game as it is but this would be the final thing to round it off for me. Oh and Greece and Finland. And the Celica GT-Four. 

On 6/19/2019 at 3:28 PM, ianism said:

would be nice to see the ripples they make in the puddles in the road, but oh well.

edit: it's actually there but it's hard to see when you're busy wrapping your cars around trees at 200km/h. it's visible once you stop though.