Sign in to follow this  

What are you hoping for with 2015?

Here are my ideas about gameplay changes and updates we need for the 2015 Formula 1 game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4dYicd11xU

I just really hope we can have a fantastic game for 2015. Codemasters have let us down in 2014 and need to repay the hardcore members of this community! Thoughts and hopes?

F1 2014 was always going to be close to 2013 for me. Just an update for new cars and tracks.

I didn't buy 2014 although I played it. For me the graphics in 2013/2014 are fine. What I want to see are more high impact features that people have asked for. For example I would like helicopter view of race to assess track position, view race from any car to see my amazing overtaking manoeuvre. 

I don't care that much if these two features are not in, but I want to see lots of new features like these in order to make me buy. A clone of 2014 with better graphics will not cut it for me.

Support from codemasters to fix issues instead of just leaving the game broken lol

helicopter view is pointless, why ask for such silly features.
I want to see whether I am taking the correct racing line through each corner in the replay. An overhead view IMO is the best way of helping me see that. TBF a plan view is best of all, but I think (subjectively) is less interesting for most people.

Please explain if you have a better way of assessing track position, or why you think such views are silly. 

Just a more immersive career and AI that aren't finishing in the same order every race and outbrake the player would be enough for me for now. Would like an optional formation lap as well. I get why it's not been in previously but I like the idea of building the tension before the race. If it has an affect on your launch and start then that would be a nice feature to have.