F1 2019 career - nothing new

Well I have to aplogize to Codies. With driver transfers being confirmed today it means that Codemasters did make major additions to the game for both online and career mode which is awesome to see and I hope they continue like this for 2020 and further. All that is left to see this year is if the whole package works.

I am sorry Codies, you did good this year in terms of content, hats off. :classic_blush:👍

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Honestly the only thing I want now is to have the same reliability as the ai in career mode. If that change happens then i'll get the game, simple as.

When you pay 60€ (full price) for F1 2019 to play it three days before release and then you see multiple YouTubers upload career mode videos a whole week before release. Thanks, can I get a partial refund now please? @Faya @jennyannem 

D9nd3WCWsAc4_W2.thumb.jpg.ef98852b9ee9ed0778a096db16c557e9.jpg

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MrGhostO1O said:

When you pay 60€ (full price) for F1 2019 to play it three days before release and then you see multiple YouTubers upload career mode videos a whole week before release. Thanks, can I get a partial refund now please? @Faya @jennyannem 

D9nd3WCWsAc4_W2.thumb.jpg.ef98852b9ee9ed0778a096db16c557e9.jpg

If they deliver what you paid for why would Codies owe you anything?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew210227 said:

If they deliver what you paid for why would Codies owe you anything?

Because I am special ;)