Sign in to follow this  

F1 Live Ghost Racing in a future update?

7 hours ago, Fierce said:

Take a look atĀ https://www.fiaformulae.com/en/gaming/ghost-racing

How amazing would it be to incorporate this into GP events?

@ChrisGrovesMCM, do you think we can get this in a future update or maybe in the F1 2020 game?

Incorporate what exactly? I just downloaded it and before finishing a lap deleted it. It's so bad I suddenly have new respect for F1 Mobile.

13 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

Incorporate what exactly? I just downloaded it and before finishing a lap deleted it. It's so bad I suddenly have new respect for F1 Mobile.

Burn! šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s a shame.

Incorporate the idea. ProperlyĀ executed, it couldĀ enrich the F1 experience by letting us race inĀ actual GPs. I think the idea has some legs. If only Codemasters and Exient would have a crack at it.

When I try to download the game, I get a message saying the game isnā€™t available in my region. Your experienceĀ suggestsĀ Iā€™m not missing much.

7 hours ago, Fierce said:

Burn! šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s a shame.

Incorporate the idea. ProperlyĀ executed, it couldĀ enrich the F1 experience by letting us race inĀ actual GPs. I think the idea has some legs. If only Codemasters and Exient would have a crack at it.

When I try to download the game, I get a message saying the game isnā€™t available in my region. Your experienceĀ suggestsĀ Iā€™m not missing much.

No Fierce you're not missing anything. Car control is maybe the worst I've every experienced. The back end fishtails like... like a fish! Reminds me of when I'd get bored with my slotcars and we'd oil the corners. But I was young and it was time I gave toys away and started drinking heavily.Ā 

• Haha 1

Properly executed???? What portion of this game says anything has been properly executed so far?

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, xdakota80x said:

Properly executed???? What portion of this game says anything has been properly executed so far?

Absolutely nothing. Donā€™t get me started on the details. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøĀ 

ā€œProperlyĀ executed, it couldĀ enrich theļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ.ļ»æ..ā€ means ā€œIf properly executed, it could enrich....ā€ The mother of all tall orders, I know. But we can dream, right?