Sign in to follow this  

F1 Live Ghost Racing in a future update?

7 hours ago, Fierce said:

Take a look at https://www.fiaformulae.com/en/gaming/ghost-racing

How amazing would it be to incorporate this into GP events?

@ChrisGrovesMCM, do you think we can get this in a future update or maybe in the F1 2020 game?

Incorporate what exactly? I just downloaded it and before finishing a lap deleted it. It's so bad I suddenly have new respect for F1 Mobile.

13 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

Incorporate what exactly? I just downloaded it and before finishing a lap deleted it. It's so bad I suddenly have new respect for F1 Mobile.

Burn! 😂 That’s a shame.

Incorporate the idea. Properly executed, it could enrich the F1 experience by letting us race in actual GPs. I think the idea has some legs. If only Codemasters and Exient would have a crack at it.

When I try to download the game, I get a message saying the game isn’t available in my region. Your experience suggests I’m not missing much.

7 hours ago, Fierce said:

Burn! 😂 That’s a shame.

Incorporate the idea. Properly executed, it could enrich the F1 experience by letting us race in actual GPs. I think the idea has some legs. If only Codemasters and Exient would have a crack at it.

When I try to download the game, I get a message saying the game isn’t available in my region. Your experience suggests I’m not missing much.

No Fierce you're not missing anything. Car control is maybe the worst I've every experienced. The back end fishtails like... like a fish! Reminds me of when I'd get bored with my slotcars and we'd oil the corners. But I was young and it was time I gave toys away and started drinking heavily. 

• Haha 1

Properly executed???? What portion of this game says anything has been properly executed so far?

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, xdakota80x said:

Properly executed???? What portion of this game says anything has been properly executed so far?

Absolutely nothing. Don’t get me started on the details. 🤦‍♂️ 

“Properly executed, it could enrich the...” means “If properly executed, it could enrich....” The mother of all tall orders, I know. But we can dream, right?