Paul Ricard circuit update - now live

Hey all 🙂

Quick update - We've just pushed an update to the French GP circuit onto the live game, which further prevents opportunities for corner cutting and exploiting ahead of this weekend's event. Thanks for your feedback as always on this one, which helps us refine these changes and keep us on our toes. Keen to hear your feedback if you notice the change! 

• Agree 1

Thanks Chris.

After loading tracks, the player gets launched immediately into a game so if you walk away play starts without you.  Would be better if it paused until hitting a button or switched back to to top level screen.

Gamplay at least from my end is the best playability balance since launch of the game.  Still some small things others have mentioned best so far.  

6 hours ago, StKnowhere said:

Thanks Chris.

After loading tracks, the player gets launched immediately into a game so if you walk away play starts without you.  Would be better if it paused until hitting a button or switched back to to top level screen.

Gamplay at least from my end is the best playability balance since launch of the game.  Still some small things others have mentioned best so far.  

Great point. Fortunately I’ve been saved a couple times by our old friend, the “Failed to connect to real-time server” error.

I’d like the saving to stop now so I can actually get my race on.

Also, why does the clutch cut out every so often?

7 hours ago, Fierce said:

Also, why does the clutch cut out every so often?

I was going to mention that but I though I was pressing it hard enough. Then the screen cracked and I figured I was pressing hard enough.