Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MotorworldHype Lee Mather Question Thread

Hi Lee,

Has any work been done to fix the multiplayer issues? We constantly raise issues like desync, teleporting, safetly car not coming out, AI parked on track, online championship not working / progress being lost, etc... Complete silence from Codemasters on the forums.

Hi Lee,

why is a virtual mirror still not added to the game? also is there a possibility of adding one in a future patch upgrade.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:57 AM, GioProductions said:

I think you can find some answers regarding the Fanatec F1 wheel here...

Yeah saw that yesterday. Quite disappointing that they are not supporting the Official F1 wheels.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that we will start choosing questions soon. Likely within the next 48 hours. So, get your questions in and don't forget to vote for other questions by giving them a thumbs up or a like!

I also wanted to add an important note. Please keep in mind that even if your question is chosen and we pose it to Lee, there is absolutely no mandate that he must answer it.

There could be many "no comment" style responses depending on the question being asked. So, if your question is chosen and Lee does not wish to answer it please be mature and do not direct any harassment at Lee, Codemasters, or myself.

Thanks and good luck!

Hi,

Is there any consideration for improving track accuracy via track scanning in future titles? If not, why has Codies chosen not to go this route like many other developers?

Hi Lee, why after all these years can you still not give PC players the option to navigate menus with the mouse? Having to press certain  numbered buttons on a steering wheel when no one knows button numbers on their wheel doesn't cut it. Keyboards are too bulky to move around and use too. I do t know of many PC racers that use gamepads so I would have thought mouse functionality would be a no brainer!!

Hey everyone just wanted to give you all a heads up that we have picked our questions and we will be submitting them to the team today. Stay tuned to this thread for further updates!

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye407 said:

@MotorworldHype Could you let us know which questions you picked please?

I generally do not reveal the questions chosen before the interview goes up. At this stage the responses are not "locked in" yet so I've found it best to just wait for the interview to be completed.

1 hour ago, AllenB2609 said:

Is this still happening???

We haven't heard back from the team yet unfortunately. We're sure Lee and the team had a lot to do as the game just launched. As soon as we get any updates we will let you know.