Sign in to follow this  

2019 Car performances are not realistic

Ive been watching some of the career mode. There are many things that desperately need changed in regards to car performance. It looks like the car performance hasnt changed much AT all from 2018 to 2019 in game. 1. Mercedes is much too slow. They should have the best chassis and aero but 2nd best engine, however they still have the best engines and straight line speed. 2. Williams is wayyy too quick. They are over a second off the midfield, not mixing it with them like in game. 3. Racing point is too good. 4. Gasly is too good. 5. Mclaren need buffed. 6. Williams DESPERATELY need nerfed. Its an absolute joke that the car performances in every aspect are almost identical to 2018 despite it being much different in real life. Change these car performances please. It irks me so much when I see a Williams making it through to Q2 or mercedes being 5-6 in qualifying. Kills immersion.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

37 minutes ago, Beastnumber2 said:

Ive been watching some of the career mode. There are many things that desperately need changed in regards to car performance. It looks like the car performance hasnt changed much AT all from 2018 to 2019 in game. 1. Mercedes is much too slow. They should have the best chassis and aero but 2nd best engine, however they still have the best engines and straight line speed. 2. Williams is wayyy too quick. They are over a second off the midfield, not mixing it with them like in game. 3. Racing point is too good. 4. Gasly is too good. 5. Mclaren need buffed. 6. Williams DESPERATELY need nerfed. Its an absolute joke that the car performances in every aspect are almost identical to 2018 despite it being much different in real life. Change these car performances please. It irks me so much when I see a Williams making it through to Q2 or mercedes being 5-6 in qualifying. Kills immersion.

Codies have said that the game will have a day one patch to fix the car performance 

Posted (edited)

I think this is just the big trade off for releasing the game so early this year, they might have had to balance the team performance before the season even begun. I'm sure they'll improve this with a patch, as they did last year. 

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, LionMohamed343 said:

Codies have said that the game will have a day one patch to fix the car performance 

and their "day-one" patch will take 2 months to arrive like in 2017 and 2018. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Worntoathread said:

I think this is just the big trade off for releasing the game so early this year, they might have had to balance the team performance before the season even begun. I'm sure they'll improve this with a patch, as they did last year. 

Yeah I think it was said in one of Aarava's vids that this is being rectified in the day 1 patch along with the games release so no need to panic just yet it's just not fully polished yet because of the earlier release. At the moment the youtubers only have access to the prerelease build a week early just to help promote the game for when It comes out next week. So the game people like Aarava is playing atm isn't a polished version as it doesn't have the patch applied and it won't be until the game gets launched.