Sign in to follow this  

Position of teams

I feel like some of the teams are not where they should be on the grid. So the williams is p15 sometimes, but they should be p19 and p20. There are other teams which i think are at the wrong position. I hope there is some kind of day one patch coming which sorts the order of the cars out. Btw the game is very good imo. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, legakos said:

I feel like some of the teams are not where they should be on the grid. So the williams is p15 sometimes, but they should be p19 and p20. There are other teams which i think are at the wrong position. I hope there is some kind of day one patch coming which sorts the order of the cars out. Btw the game is very good imo. 

There is it's just not been applied to the game yet.

18 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

But what is day 1? Is day 1 the legendary launch or is day 1 the anniversary launch?

I guess it would be the 29th of june because that is when the game would have been released for 1 day.

33 minutes ago, legakos said:

I guess it would be the 29th of june because that is when the game would have been released for 1 day.

I would imagine that'll be once the ordinary version drops rather than any deluxe versions