Sign in to follow this  

New Safety Car & Virtual Safety car system

Here is the link which shows the 2015 F1 Safety Car! Looks great! I think codemasters will have to update the look of the safety car for license purposes. But Virtual Saftey Car is not really needed in game as first when was last time you saw a double yellow flag in game?

https://twitter.com/alexbishop123/status/573536989938581504

Don't really care for a new safety car skin, personally i think they should rather focus on a fix for the current system that almost never brings out the safety car as it should, even in MAJOR incidents with cars blocking the racing line.... no safety car.

Indeed, the most important fix (aside from AI intelligence (first lap speed, lapping them and advancing time) and penalty system) is damage model. If the cars break down more realistically and stay on the track instead of disappearing, then the Safety car will automatically come out more easily. On average the SC should come out once every 5 or 6 races.

Encarnia said:

Indeed, the most important fix (aside from AI intelligence (first lap speed, lapping them and advancing time) and penalty system) is damage model. If the cars break down more realistically and stay on the track instead of disappearing, then the Safety car will automatically come out more easily. On average the SC should come out once every 5 or 6 races.

Agree. Hate it when a car crashes.  Next lap it's disappeared. They need to get the cranes in the leaked snapshots actually working.  And moving the cars 

Encarnia said:

Agree. Hate it when a car crashes.  Next lap it's disappeared. They need to get the cranes in the leaked snapshots actually working.  And moving the cars

That would be awesome my friend.... I been asking for it since 2010 when there was no SC in game yet. Someday... someday.