F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

2015 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix

I hate waking up early but if it's for F1 it's fine, heck I may even wake up for the pre race show which starts on 6 :p

Sunday is a wake up at 10, get out of bed at 12 day for me :)
What are you doing between 10 and 12?

Wait, I don't even want to know.
Hah! Not what you think :p Usually just watching YouTube vids and browsing here and gaming/news sites.

mike96 said:
That's what Dan is talking about, these "youtube videos"... ;)
Yea, and what I'm talking about is actual YouTube videos :p I usually catch up on whatever vids I've missed from the 10-15 YouTubers I regularly watch.

mike96 said:
That's what Dan is talking about, these "youtube videos"... ;)
Yea, and what I'm talking about is actual YouTube videos :p I usually catch up on whatever vids I've missed from the 10-15 YouTubers I regularly watch.
I'm suprised you call them 'Youtubers', I thought for sure you were watching prawnstars.

Hey that's pretty much what I do too. Lie around, catchup on the news and YouTube, especially if I have a later start. 

Let's see how this one is one is going to end..

https://twitter.com/GrandPrixTimes/status/575433291114942464 

Does anyone else think that Van der Garde wont get a super license and wont be able to race this year...

Juice29 said:
Does anyone else think that Van der Garde wont get a super license and wont be able to race this year...
Doesn't matter. If he can't Sauber will have to pay out, when they can't do that they'll get the bailiffs in. Either way Sauber are in trouble

VDG is an interesting man indeed. I was under the impression that he didn't want to be paid out and wanted the seat, but he's bringing more legal action against Sauber, burning bridges as it were.

VDG is an interesting man indeed. I was under the impression that he didn't want to be paid out and wanted the seat, but he's bringing more legal action against Sauber, burning bridges as it were.
Isnt the other case a contempt of court one?

Yep. I'm not a lawyer but as I understand it, he's seeking an order to have their assets frozen in Australia so they're unable to leave at the end of the weekend. Court will most likely grant it if they believe there's a risk of contempt.

And kudos for disagree 100.

Uh oh, Manor wiped their engine software info so may not be able to run this weekend. Ferrari won't give them new data unless they pay them.

Wow, Hulkenberg's interview at the end of this! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31849139

fIsince08 said:
Wow, Hulkenberg's interview at the end of this! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31849139
Good answer! Better than some usual boring drivel.

I'm just gonna wake up earlier (6am) and skip through bits of FP1 and FP2. Don't have to get ready to leave the house til 7.30am so I'll get a good hour and a half of F1 done!

So the new TV graphics have no lap times?
Na they are there, its just they rarely put them up. 

Maybe for quali they'll sticky them to the screen?