Sign in to follow this  

Is day one patch on June 25 or June 28?

Will the day one patch be before the Legends early release of June 25 or will it be before the normal release of June 28?

Car performance needs patching asap, Williams for example far better than they should be 

I believe it will be the 28th as the those who can play from the 25th must have the Legends Edition which comes with an "Early Access" code. Early Access means the game is not in its final release state.

• Agree 2

I belief there will not be a day one patch. There will be a patch in a few weeks

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

According to Lee Mather, the day one patch has already been released when the YT’ers and reviewers got the game. Another patch will come after launch, fixing bugs and team car performance.

27 minutes ago, thombrouwer90 said:

According to Lee Mather, the day one patch has already been released when the YT’ers and reviewers got the game. Another patch will come after launch, fixing bugs and team car performance.

Exactly, people said that on Xbox one  was about 20Gb to download.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, thombrouwer90 said:

This.

Tiametmarduk was already on 1.03 in I believe his second career mode video.

Edited by Ho3n3r

The version I downloaded was also 1.03 so there won't be any day one patch coming. I hope they patch team performance soon.

18 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

The version I downloaded was also 1.03 so there won't be any day one patch coming. I hope they patch team performance soon.

How could you already download it?

33 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Well that is massively disappointing! The cars are supposed to be as at winter testing (design and performance) and if I remember correctly, Williams were **** there so why are they not when it's released? Cutting corners methinks - copy/paste 2018! 🤔

41 minutes ago, martbloke said:

Well that is massively disappointing! The cars are supposed to be as at winter testing (design and performance) and if I remember correctly, Williams were **** there so why are they not when it's released? Cutting corners methinks - copy/paste 2018! 🤔

Fixing car performance isn't as easy as you think. For example, most of the season we have seen that Mercedes was dominant in every aspect except for engine power where Ferrari had a slight advantage.

As of Canada, just two races ago, we now know with the upgrades engines that Ferrari's engine is HIGHLY superior to Mercedes. This is a brand new change. Things change a lot constantly in F1, getting performance levels right is harder than you think.

9 minutes ago, dogryan100 said:

Fixing car performance isn't as easy as you think. For example, most of the season we have seen that Mercedes was dominant in every aspect except for engine power where Ferrari had a slight advantage.

As of Canada, just two races ago, we now know with the upgrades engines that Ferrari's engine is HIGHLY superior to Mercedes. This is a brand new change. Things change a lot constantly in F1, getting performance levels right is harder than you think.

Correct, performance levels change throughout F1 this I have no issue with.... BUT the release of the game is supposed to be on winter testing designs and performance so why is it not the case? Williams were way off the pace in winter testing but from what I see in game, they appear to be better than Alpha, Mclaren and Torro Rosso and challenging the midfield pack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaddeRagaz said:

How could you already download it?

It's a pre-load from PSN store, the download is available since yesterday

9 hours ago, ritti1987 said:

Playstation Version 1.03 was downloadable with 15GB

but it downloads the rest of the game in the back. It's about 50GB in total