Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody got a reseller Legend Edition Steam key already for preload?

Hi

I just cancelled my "Anniversary Edition" order yesterday at gameladen.com cause I'd like to buy a steam key for the "Legend Edition".

But many resellers - like gameladen.com - state the 28th as realease date even for the "Legend Edition". Asked at gameladen.com but got no answer. Cancellation of my order and payback via paypal was quick, flawless and friendly though.

So my question is, do we only get the early access when we buy the "LE" via Steam? Or did perhaps anybody here buy a LE key at a reseller and already got her / his key for a preload already?

thanks for your help

heideldrum

I'm waiting for my CDKeys code, should be available later this afternoon. I think that website has got the date wrong for the Legends Edition. Early Access is available through re-sellers. 

2 hours ago, djrabes said:

I'm waiting for my CDKeys code, should be available later this afternoon. I think that website has got the date wrong for the Legends Edition. Early Access is available through re-sellers. 

Okay I'm still waiting from CDKeys aswell

4 minutes ago, DaddeRagaz said:

Okay I'm still waiting from CDKeys aswell

Heard rumours they might be late. But fingers crossed for later this afternoon. 

11 minutes ago, djrabes said:

Heard rumours they might be late. But fingers crossed for later this afternoon. 

I hope

6 minutes ago, heideldrum said:

@djrabes thanks for your information. Would be awesome if you could drop a quick note here when the key arrived. 

Will do. I'm keeping an eye out. Have messaged support asking for a timeframe. Going from previous games, we're looking at 4pm UK time.

6 minutes ago, DaddeRagaz said:

My key arrived, but CDKeys didn't send me a mail noticing me of that

I've never known them sending an email, although their support says they will. 

8 minutes ago, djrabes said:

I've never known them sending an email, although their support says they will. 

Exactly