Sign in to follow this  

Premium Cars

Hey Chris, it’s would be helpful if there was more information about what a premium car is?

is it just decorative or does it come with premium parts? if the latter what;sthe upgrade path - do we have to keep  buying premium parts?

the lack of info around a £10 purchase is astonishing to me. 

‘Has anyone purchased’/

It is interesting also for me... actually i   Own a williams, and performance do not seems different from the custom car

in the Past it was.

4 hours ago, iainc said:

Hey Chris, it’s would be helpful if there was more information about what a premium car is?

is it just decorative or does it come with premium parts? if the latter what;sthe upgrade path - do we have to keep  buying premium parts?

the lack of info around a £10 purchase is astonishing to me. 

‘Has anyone purchased’/

Hi there - as stated before and in our FAQs, purchasing an official team livery from the Shop is just that: there is no specific performance boost/change after you purchase the liveries from the Shop. The Epic part you receive with the purchase will obviously improve performance, but that works in the same way as all R&D cards. Thanks 🙂

Thanks. I hadn’t appreciated the need to search an online forum to find out what something in a game is. I’m used to being able to see from the UI.

In this game the UI says you can buy official cars and in the information box it says specifically “This is an F1 technical regulation car. Your car will be replaced by the final 2019 teams cars when available”

Perhaps it would be better to use the word “livery” rather than “car”? Car to me implies, well, a car inclusive of the things that make up a car, such as (for example) the parts of the car such as the engine, aero parts, DRS etc. 

So:

”This is an F1 technical regulation livery. Your livery will be replaced by the final 2019 team livery when available. This purchase does not change your cars performance.”

would be a lot clearer.