Where’s my French GP decal?

Got the French GP livery and helmet, but where’s my decal, @ChrisGrovesMCM?

Also, do you see the asymmetrical misalignment of the number and decal on either side of the engine cover? Notice how the ‘G’ and ‘H’ in the ‘IGH’ on the sides of the rear wing are weirdly compressed with one top end of the ‘H’ chopped off?

D6E42D9D-09E8-4077-B4BA-8F7993D486DF.png

4E165208-471B-45C5-94D4-E877035D5922.png

Hey - we've been tracking the feedback regarding some players not receiving their GP Event sticker from this weekend. A live change has just been made which should mean your sticker is added to your inventory. Thank you for your patience 😊

5 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey - we've been tracking the feedback regarding some players not receiving their GP Event sticker from this weekend. A live change has just been made which should mean your sticker is added to your inventory. Thank you for your patience 😊

Thanks, Chris. I still don’t have it. I’ll try again tomorrow. Getting a lot of server connection errors right now.

I’ve just checked to see if I have received the French GP Event sticker and unfortunately still haven’t received anything whatsoever please amend.

14 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Still no French GP decal. Can you confirm people have received theirs after the live update? Maybe the live update hasn’t been pushed out to me yet?

On 6/24/2019 at 4:53 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Got it!