Is there a way to edit weather in "leagues"?

My league uses real life weather and can't seem to find a way to turn off dynamic weather in the league section? 

Yes and still not possible to set the weather we want. for exemple, you can have rain but you are still in dry tyre its the only thing they should add. The other weather its ok.

Put the smooth rain with dry tyre

• Like 1

Hi all,

Please note that I have merged several threads about this item together. In future, please do not open more threads on the same issue/item as it clutters up the forum and makes it harder for us to respond.

You cannot change the weather in Leagues for F1 2019. As you know the League system is new this year and we’re going to be looking at how you all react to and use the Leagues in ’19, and will use all your feedback to direct future development efforts. I have passed this thread back to the Dev team as well so they are aware of it. Thanks,

• Thanks 1

it is also not allowed to set the car performance to "realistic" (how the performance is in 2019) in private leagues... this was possible in f1 2018 (online championship)... why did you delete the settings about weather and car performance in private leagues (private means for me and my friends - like we want!!!!)

i can't understand this decisions...  :-(

• Agree 1

i know this is not league related, but is anyone else unable to change weather in career mode? mine is stuck on clear 

1 hour ago, Blackmoon14 said:

i know this is not league related, but is anyone else unable to change weather in career mode? mine is stuck on clear 

The weather in career is dynamic. 

9 minutes ago, Swift747 said:

The weather in career is dynamic. 

yes, but mine is locked to clear and midday for some reason, which i did not set it to, (it didnt give me the option when i started the game) and now it is locked and am unable to change.
on bahrain at the moment doing midday and clear weather which is weird, cannot change it inbetween races

9 hours ago, Blackmoon14 said:

yes, but mine is locked to clear and midday for some reason, which i did not set it to, (it didnt give me the option when i started the game) and now it is locked and am unable to change.
on bahrain at the moment doing midday and clear weather which is weird, cannot change it inbetween races

It's set to "clear" but it's not really. It's just the weather for those two tracks generally. 

• Agree 1

I am also experiencing difficulties with the League weather system. In 50% of our races we had rain (!). We stopped using the league system because of this and reverted to unranked friends-only sessions. Pleas fix :).

On 6/25/2019 at 4:51 AM, Faya said:

Hi all,

Please note that I have merged several threads about this item together. In future, please do not open more threads on the same issue/item as it clutters up the forum and makes it harder for us to respond.

You cannot change the weather in Leagues for F1 2019. As you know the League system is new this year and we’re going to be looking at how you all react to and use the Leagues in ’19, and will use all your feedback to direct future development efforts. I have passed this thread back to the Dev team as well so they are aware of it. Thanks,

@Faya Is there any action planned on this? My friends switched to F1 2020 from F1 2018 (skipped F1 2019) and for us this is a major blocker in running our league. We would appreciate if the Dev team could add clear weather as an option.