Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 - Logitech G920

GregJensen

So was looking forward to this title release. D/L anniversary edition today, and went in to set it up. Looking for steering setup, I don't see anywhere to adjust sensitivity in steering... Currently like trying to wrestle a bull, really stiff, even at speed. Any thoughts? 

Oh and not seeming to recognize my Track IR either. 

5 hours ago, GregJensen said:

So was looking forward to this title release. D/L anniversary edition today, and went in to set it up. Looking for steering setup, I don't see anywhere to adjust sensitivity in steering... Currently like trying to wrestle a bull, really stiff, even at speed. Any thoughts? 

Oh and not seeming to recognize my Track IR either. 

Tab with the upshift when in the Controller Profile menu. AFAIK it still should have the Steering Linearity but TBH there's nothing wrong with the steering out of the box on a T300.

You can always fix the LGS profile to the F1 2019.exe and set something there as well.

Are you sure the wheel rotation is 360 degrees if on PC, or is this an FFB issue? Lowering the damperers or wheel weight (can't remember which name it is) may help. It should be around 0-10 and not higher except on "special wheels" and I have no clue if your wheel is one.

Archived