Sign in to follow this  

F2 option for career mode...

I just played the game for the first time and I was so freaking disappointed. Why have F2 in career mode if you cannot do the complete F2 season to lead up to the F1 season??

These scenario modes and cutscenes feel forced and don't lead to a proper introduction of the series in my opinion.

You get chucked strait into the F2 cockpit during a race without a single lap of practice to get used to the car or learn the braking points. What the hell… Which team I choose for F2 apparantly doesn't even matter...

Is it really so much to ask from CM to simply be able to do a full F2 season where I earn reputation same as in F1. And that leads to the contract offers and such...

I get that not everyone is interested in a full F2 season before getting to F1. But in a career mode I at least expect the option of doing actual full season of F2 before getting to F1.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Yes its extremely boring.Maybe next year.

Posted (edited)

That is some proper ********. I suppose they didn't even implement the reverse grid then (race 1, race 2). Can you drive F2 cars in all tracks at least? I would like to create a custom championship.

This is nothing they can't patch though but they won't because it's more important to work on the next game already instead of fixing the current one. I mean like the broken upgrade system which gives you an insane advantage when you install new aerodynamics parts. Or the fact you can't use the custom F1 car in career mode which would make a lot of sense. Why did they release in june I wonder?

Edited by frds2

5 minutes ago, frds2 said:

That is some proper ********. I suppose they didn't even implement the reverse grid then (race 1, race 2). Can you drive F2 cars in all tracks at least? I would like to create a custom championship.

You can do a full F2 championship from what I saw. But that is separate from career mode.

5 minutes ago, frds2 said:

That is some proper ********. I suppose they didn't even implement the reverse grid then. Can you drive F2 cars in all tracks at least? I would like to create a custom championship.

This is nothing they can't patch though but they won't because it's more important to work on the next game already instead of fixing the current one. I mean like the broken upgrade system which gives you an insane advantage when you install new aerodynamics parts. Or the fact you can't use the custom F1 car in career mode which would make a lot of sense.

All the rules for the feature and sprint race are correctly implemented, including reversed grid and points for pole/fastest lap. You can also drive them on all tracks and do a championship. Just a shame this isn't implemented in career

Posted (edited)

Ok, that is enough for me then but there are still a lot of problems left. I have listed some of them in my previous post. How is AI race pace this year?

Edited by frds2