Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 "Legends Edtion" First Impression's

In box game manual, Lewis mug on cover, i paid for the Legends Edtion, not a technical rule champion, It has to be said,

Home Screen again, Lewis Mug,                i paid for the Legends Edtion, not a technical rule champoin, It has to be said,

Game loads again, Lewis Mug,                  i paid for the Legends Edtion, not a technical rule champion, It has to be said,
Career Mode again, Lewis Mug,                 i paid for the Legends Edtion, not a technical rule champion, It has to be said,
Mercedes Car selection again, Lewis Mug, JOKE like i would lower my standards to drive a rookies car.  It has to be said,
Lewis is not fit to be Alain Prost tea boy at Renault, It has to be said,

This is just a standard game with a different cover on the box and a code for a DLC, its not good enough, it has to be said,  

First impressions Codemasters, am not impressed, It has to be said,

Any game sites looking for review's on pre realises / current games, feel free to reply i may consider it depending on your calibre, T&C's and charges apply, when your good at something, why do it for free.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

I'm very impressed by the game; It kept me up all night. I must say I was surprised how different it feels compared to 2018. Having the best driver of all time all over the menu screens is also a plus :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

How about you give a sensible review and opinion of the Legend Edition, rather than create a silly thread just to say how much you hate Lewis Hamilton. 

For those wanting to know, is it worth the extra money? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BelgiumDude said:

No, the only thing that is worth the extra money is early access 

Wow, £20 extra for a few days early access? I wouldn't call that worth it, lol. I did think the legends edition was a bit flimsy on what you get extra for the financial difference.

I'm still debating on when I'll purchase it. Don't think I want to pay full whack for it so may wait a month.

• Agree 1

Yes I would not recommend the Legends Edition unless you are a big Senna or Prost fan but then I still think you won't feel satisfied. The game itself is very enjoyable so I would suggest getting the Standard edition.

1 hour ago, AScott said:

In box game manual, Lewis mug on cover, i paid for the Legends Edtion, not a technical rule champion, It has to be said,

Home Screen again, Lewis Mug,                i paid for the Legends Edtion, not a technical rule champoin, It has to be said,

Game loads again, Lewis Mug,                  i paid for the Legends Edtion, not a technical rule champion, It has to be said,
Career Mode again, Lewis Mug,                 i paid for the Legends Edtion, not a technical rule champion, It has to be said,
Mercedes Car selection again, Lewis Mug, JOKE like i would lower my standards to drive a rookies car.  It has to be said,
Lewis is not fit to be Alain Prost tea boy at Renault, It has to be said,

This is just a standard game with a different cover on the box and a code for a DLC, its not good enough, it has to be said,  

First impressions Codemasters, am not impressed, It has to be said,

Any game sites looking for review's on pre realises / current games, feel free to reply i may consider it depending on your calibre, T&C's and charges apply, when your good at something, why do it for free.

Do you know what, to some extent I actually agree with you. Why can't the legends version have different designed menus to make it look like that special version you're paying for? 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

@AScottcontributions are like those bad British tabloids that make up stories where there isn't any. I haven't read a single useful post from him yet.

Edited by SAL_LippiArsenal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve bought every F1 Codemasters game at the earliest opportunity.

But I think I’ll give this early Legends Edition a miss and wait until Friday. 

From what I’ve seen, it’s the same game, but with some DLC at £64.99

the Anniversary Edition On Friday will cost £45. (£39.99) at some stores.

the DLC is only £15 to download. Save your money and wait. Especially with bug ridden releases where content is added at a later date. 

Posted (edited)

Don't know where you all live, but i get physical copy of legends edition today and price was 69€. Normal edition was 65€, so thats worth it.

Edited by Gragooni

For people in the UK here are the prices at GAME. 

£19 extra to buy the Legends Edition. 

which is £14.99 on the Xbox store...

You just don’t get Senna & Prosts face on the box for £4 extra 

my question is... is £14.99 justified for the extra content? I barely touched the classic cars in 2018. I just want to race career mode and online 

6BEB8CAE-01B8-4E2A-993E-F4FC5FE7CDEA.jpeg

No the extra's is not really worth it if you don't care for classics or Senna/Prost virtual memorabilia 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, matt231985 said:

For people in the UK here are the prices at GAME. 

£19 extra to buy the Legends Edition. 

which is £14.99 on the Xbox store...

You just don’t get Senna & Prosts face on the box for £4 extra 

my question is... is £14.99 justified for the extra content? I barely touched the classic cars in 2018. I just want to race career mode and online 

You get the 2 classic cars + Senna/Prost driver avatars/helmet/gloves and 8 challenges which are like the ones in career. So it depends how much you want these cars and items for online really.

Thank you! Having seen the gameplay of these challenges on YouTube, I don’t think it’s worth an additional £15 so I think I’ll stick to the standard edition 

Posted (edited)

Now ive had abit of time with the game,

Senna & Prost have the wrong race suits avaible in custom driver, BIG DISSAPOINMENT,

Legends Edtion worth the extra money, probally not but as gamers some ( me inc ) well just pay the bit extra for the special editions case's etc,

but for two cars, events which personally think are poorly implemented and doesnt really suit, and i only entered 3 to get access to the 2 cars, am not sure what else it inc's, 

Started a career to remove Lewis mug, countie Career photo, only to be greeted with car 44 even though i joined Mclaren ( why would i want to see a merc ? ), obession with Lewis and Mercedes in this game is quite frankly disturing, 20 + resevere drivers avaible to pick form, this is like FIA favortism, Merc is the ebst car in F1 at present YES, also in the game, but i point blank refuse to even select it let alone drive it, IT HAS TO BE SAID, 
HUD Opacity only goes to 10, not 0, i like my screen clean, like my racing 😉
Game starts with assits on, alittle encourangement to the dark side please,
Leave pit lane only to be greeted with, a absolute disgusting view, after i struggled to get my bearings and adjust to then try to work out what the flip was going on, i ended up embedded in the barrier, its a good job i had my witts about me, or else i might of been injured, since i have found the aproatate setting for racing games, COCKPIT and then normal service has resumed,
No pentaly route / cone at turn one / two at Catalunya, i can only asume other tracks are the same,
Even though theirs a option to listen to Jeff on a headset, no upshift tone or DRS zone audio, only faintly through the speakers, no option to talk to Jeff ( Lucky him i guess 🙂 ) ( Xbox One )
Pitstop lolly pop lights not visible wilst in cockpit ( AGAIN ), RACES ARE WON AND LOST IN THE PITLANE, Formula 2 i can see the lolly pop lights 🙂 why not in the official Formula One game,
90secs ish TV highlights, plus only focused on car pointless, sorry has to be said,
Audio issue,
Speeded in the pitlane in FP sessions on purpose ( testing purposes ) , TWICE, no pentaly, WHAT, R U KIDDING ME, we want race bans, we want grid pentalys, we want black flags, pentalys system seems very weak, it has to be said,
Formula 2 mirrors seem to bounce out of adjustment,
Formula 2 unable to compete in FP sessions due to only enough fuel for a lap or 3, 
Formula 2 only has one red light at the back, supoose to have three like the Formula One cars, from what ive seen on TV,
Senna vs Prost challenges, no time to set fov or adjust seat just straight into challenge, some events racing different era cars ?, no penaltys, no damage, circuit loading screen advertised as the F1 2019 ( insert circuit ) sorry but i just would of rathered the 2 cars, it has to be said,

But overall, issues aside F1 2019 am throughly impressed, can see / feel the improvents, cars feel and sound awesome in my opinion,
Just a shame that little things which should of been tested are present in the game, it has to be said.

Codemasters Salute 😎

Edited by AScott

Your obsession with Hamilton and Mercedes is quite remarkable. Lewis is 5 time world champion and it looks like a 6th title is on the way. The same goes voor Mercedes. It's normal that they are all over the game.

On 6/25/2019 at 12:25 PM, BelgiumDude said:

Yes I would not recommend the Legends Edition unless you are a big Senna or Prost fan but then I still think you won't feel satisfied. The game itself is very enjoyable so I would suggest getting the Standard edition.

Yeah I'm sticking with the standard edition I'm not saying I won't get the legends addon later  but only when it's cheap as I do remember watching the tail end of their careers a tit was around then that I got into F1

13 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

@AScott It HAS to be said your posts make entertaining reading. Keep 'em coming man! 

Am sure some would disagree 😂

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1