Petition to make the multiplayer car default for Time Trial

Make the multiplayer spec car default for Time Trial  

23 members have voted

1. 1. As the title says. Codemasters have missed the boat with this one. Why have 10 cars in time trial, while almost everyone is going to use the Mercedes to set their fastest laptime? Shouldn’t the multiplayer spec car be default for Time Trial as it has equal performance and it’s truly your own car.

• Yes
    • No

As the title says. Codemasters have missed the boat with this one. Why have 10 cars in time trial, while almost everyone is going to use the Mercedes to set their fastest laptime? 

Shouldn’t the multiplayer spec car be default for Time Trial as it has equal performance and it’s truly your own car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree, the MP car should be available in Time Trial, but:

How about making different Time Trial lists that can be filtered to show only specific teams?

For example, i put in a lap with Alfa Romeo and will be listed up with all other Alfa Romeo times that have been set, but equally i could switch the lists and get the standard overall times as well to compare.

I would also suggest to do this filtering method for Assists and No Assists, so that the fastest Assist time, e.g. 1:18 around Melbourne will be listed at let's say 3412th, whilst the slowest No Assist time of around 2:32 will be listed at 3411th.

Either way, CM gotta clean up the Time Trial Leaderboards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 4

I would like there to be filter on TT by car.  Therefore making it possible to set TT for every car and track and get an ranking based on each car (effectively making it 420 possible TT events!).  If they added the online car then again I would prefer it to be a separate car (you chose the livery) with its own TT standings based on that car.  That would you mean you 462 possible TT combinations.  However I don’t really care if they do put the online car in if they set up the filter as I stated earlier.

• Agree 2

why do people always think that petitions in the gaming industry should make a difference?

Given that codies and other developers play a much more active role in the local gaming communities, its certainly worth a shot isn't it? They can't adjust based on feedback without feedback. I am in favor of the MP car for TT though.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I'd even go as far as having "stock" time trial events. No setups just a tune created by Codies for everyone to use for that track. Everyone has the same tools as extreme setups would be moot. 

• Like 1