Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 career game crashes freezes [ZX]

Hello I started my career and Australia was fine , but when loaded barhain game crashed 8 times.  Had to reload and do race again got as far as lap 13 out of 14. And completely locks up again. In the end I did mid race save every lap until I was able to complete the race. I had graphic on high.. lowered to medium. Changed various settings nothing helped! 

PC version.  Same happened on dx11 and dx12 

At least you can start the game, my game is crashing immediately from the main menu screen that says press any button. I don't even hit a button within about 5 Seconds of the screen showing Vettel and Hamilton I get a crash report, that's it nothing else.

7700k, 1080ti most recent drivers, win 10 1809, all other racing games work: project cars etc etc.

Just spent an hour and a half formatting hard drive reinstalling Windows 1809 reinstalling drivers for the wheel and the Nvidia card setting up steam, only installed Formula 1. This is a clean from the bottom up install... game immediately crashes on opening screen without even hitting any buttons.

This is absolutely unreal. I wanted to play it so bad I was willing to sacrifice wiping my drive and it still won't run. Codies, you guys suck, your product sucks. Good thing I got this for free. I've got other things I can do with my time and money, not spend it on your terrible products that's for sure.

20190625_144041.jpg

Hi all,

I've moved this to our F1 Technical Assistance forum so that it's in the right place.

For everyone on PC, can you please take a look at our Known Issues list and check the work arounds there to see if the issue you are experiencing is one of those. Let me know if they don't work and we'll go from there. Many thanks!

• 10 months later...

Archived