Photo Mode Bug [ZX]

Question

So, I was playing with the photomode last night and tried adjust the shutter speed manually from its default of 1/8000 sec... doing so starts a 'rendering' pause but after its finished, not only is there no apparent change to the 'blur' effect on the track or car, the image is very very dark and no amount of fiddling with the exposure or brightness makes the image look good. This happens at all shutter speeds down to 1/30 sec but changing it back to the default 1/8000 sec fixes it.

20 answers to this question

Hi there!

I will get to this as soon as I can, but in the mean time I'm going to put it in the right place so I can find it easily. Thanks for your post! 

• Like 1

Hi guys!

I'm playing right now F1 2019 and the game it's awesomeee!! But... there you have the first bug.

I tried the Photo Mode, editing some things to have a really cool photo, but, when I changed the "Shutter Speed" to "1/30s", there you have this...

I'm not a really fan of "Photo Mode" because I really like "Grand Prix" "Career Mode" and "Championships" xDD, but the people that likes this kind of features they'll face with this.

Please Codies, fix this soon ❤️

F1® 2019_20190625170929.jpg

Hi there and thanks for posting! Just so you know, I've moved this to the Technical Assistance forum so that it's in the right place. 

I'm talking with the team about this now as well. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Hi all! I've decided to merge these two threads together as I believe they are the same issue. Good news is it's already on the teams radar and I believe a fix is in test. Thanks again for posting!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Whenever I Access The Photo Mode On Replays The Screen Goes Dark When It's Rendering On PS4. 

Can Anyone At Codemasters Fix This Bug Please As I Love Making Wallpapers And This Is Not Helping At All. 

I Use The Shutter Speed Option To The Lowest So That It Looks Like The Cars Is Moving, But When It's Rendering The Screen Goes Nearly Black.

65023745_2682822918412943_6543291802537951232_o.jpg

Edited by SamReaN
I wanted to add a picture

Hi all,

I've merged and moved a post about the same issue into this thread. There should be a link from where the moved thread was, so hopefully there will be no confusion with that. Please see my previous post for more info. Thanks all!

When I set any config in Photo Mode, like change zoom, the image stay very dark, and some features don't works!

Posted (edited)

will this be patched up aka fixed in the next update of the game? 

Edited by SamReaN

I'm playing the game in DX12, and when i want to use photomode and select anything lower than 8000 shutter speed the rendered image/photo becomes completely dark. (When selecting 4000 or lower shutter speed)

Example image

Please fix it! Thanks.

If i use the default shutter speed (8000) everything seems fine, but with that settings you cant get proper good looking pictures. 

Posted (edited)

After some testing looks like the bug only occurs in clean weather. In the rain the shutter speed works as intended.

Edited by ATSSHD

Platform: PS4

Version: 1.03

In photo mode, adjusting the shutter speed to anything lower than the default 1/8000 will darken the photo immensely.

Yeah also have this bug on PS4 1.03. Happened in career mode but the photo mode seems to be working for me in all other modes. 

Hi all! I've merged a couple more threads about the same issue into this thread. Please remember to have a little look and search to see if anyone else has experienced the same issues as you so that you can add to threads that are already there. Thanks! 

I'm not sure what is happening here;

We all like to take amazing photos of cars in this game. However, whenever I change the shutter speed, the photo fades to black. Below is an example. Now the only shutter speed I can have it on is 1/8000s. Anyone else have this problem?

Using a shutter speed lower than 1/8000 no longer works on ps4. As soon as you put it to 1/4000 or lower, it darkens the photo, and there's no way to brighten it. 

Hi all,

Just so you know, I've merged another thread about the same issue into this one. Thanks!