On the misplaced Update 6 announcement

Posted (edited)

Who’s excited for U6?

Edited by Fierce

User experience at least for me is the best it has been now.

I hope they take the time needed to thoroughly test, debug and test again.

Find some way to beta test.  Users here find most bugs with just a couple of hours play.

Previous releases left the impression no one spent more than 5 min testing the released version.

Posted (edited)

True. I think the game currently feels as it did at launch, before finding new lows with each update. The game felt like a draft at launch and still feels unfinished. Many of us on this forum would happily test and help refine the game so that we can all enjoy the best possible mobile F1 experience. Why does Codies fail to tap this free resource?

Apparently, U6 brings visual and technical updates driven by our feedback. I’m not sure which feedback the blog post refers to, because it focuses on frills and presents no sign of encouragement to those of us who have been waiting since launch to have our most pressing issues addressed.

I play on an iPad Air 2 so I’m eager to learn of iPhone users’ haptic feedback experience while the unnecessarily aggressive AI vaporizes your SR and sends you careening off into the sunset. Do you also wonder what the haptic feedback would be like when you’re flying, driving underground, or stuck in the wall/barrier?

Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed the technical updates are based on our feedback.

Edited by Fierce

The AI have been mostly ok for me,  predictable, not much unnecessary contact, passable, even able to finish in first.

9 minutes ago, StKnowhere said:

The AI have been mostly ok for me,  predictable, not much unnecessary contact, passable, even able to finish in first.

Lucky you! I think we just had a grid start duel in Silverstone. Would’ve enjoyed the battle if I wasn’t sent careening off the track twice! 😩

• Agree 1