Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2019 crashes on main screen [ZX]

I attached this to someone else's thread but thought I would start my own hoping it would get some attention. I installed the game this morning on a completely working simulator rig I have built that only runs racing games and has nothing else on it. The game immediately crashes upon the "press any button" first screen that shows Vettel and Hamilton. You don't have to even touch the keyboard after about five seconds of that screen showing it will immediately crash. In an effort to get this game going I actually wiped my entire drive and started over, details are below.

Just spent an hour and a half formatting hard drive reinstalling Windows 1809 reinstalling drivers for the wheel and the Nvidia card setting up steam, only installed Formula 1. This is a clean from the bottom up install... game immediately crashes on opening screen without even hitting any buttons.

This is absolutely unreal. I wanted to play it so bad I was willing to sacrifice wiping my drive and it still won't run. Codies, you guys suck, your product sucks. Good thing I got this for free. I've got other things I can do with my time and money, not spend it on

20190625_144041.jpg

Have to turn off the steam overlay to avoid this crash. Just found it on the tech support forum. Can't believe I wiped my drive for this and this is something they couldn't have fixed on shipping day. Going to leave my original comment instead of edit it, cuz yeah you guys still suck this is inexcusable for a company of your stature.

same problem. With me it happens randomly. I even thought I'd managed to solve it, but then, CRASH;

try running your game in directx11

richt click on f1 2019 in your game library and press

play f1 2019 (direct11)

it helped for me

So far I was able to play without having the problem again, what I did was disable the "In-Game Steam panel" in Steam app settings, as well as the nvidia overlay in the geforce experience. I do not know exactly which one worked because I turned them both off at the same time, but I was able to play both DX11 and DX12.

I've got the same problem. I have Windows 7 and am trying to run it with Directx 11 but unfortunately I get the crash instantly. I have an ATI Radeon Gfx card.

Has anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it?

Jogo nem abre só da tela preta e aparece o Ego Dumper que mostra vários erros que a gente nem sabe o que fazer, manda enviar o erro e nada acontece,na minha humilde opinião se o jogo não está finalizado nem lança, pra lançar o jogo e ele ficar bugando de cara é melhor segurar o lançamento, detalhe eu comprei ele dia 01/06 prq estava ansioso para jogar no pc, 

Minha. Configuração.

i7 3770

8g de ram DDR3 

Placa de vídeo 1050ti

Ajudar nos códigos de néon, aguardo Resposta.