Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PC][F2] Can't change the amount of fuel [R2]

5 hours ago, Striker_703 said:

Formula 2 is a balanced field @F3Tz. That includes the amount of fuel on board at the start of practice, qualifying and the race. You don't get the option to change the fuel load or mix as you do in Formula 1. 

Formula 2 drivers have intelligent people who calculate the fuel load,

We dont,

A 3.3km circuit needs 4.7ltr of fuel for one lap, wilst a 7km circuit only needs 1.2ltr, :classic_rolleyes:

Monaco     3.3km FP Short 9.4ltr FP Medium 9.4ltr Quali 1 Shot 4.7ltr Quali Full 6.1ltr
Belgium     7.0km FP Short 4.9ltr FP Medium 4.9ltr Quali 1 Shot 1.2ltr Quali Full 3.2ltr

Just glad it was in devolvement for 2 years, or who knows what issues we'd have 🤣

6 hours ago, Striker_703 said:

Formula 2 is a balanced field @F3Tz. That includes the amount of fuel on board at the start of practice, qualifying and the race. You don't get the option to change the fuel load or mix as you do in Formula 1. 

Do you know how much fuel thier allowed in each session ?

3 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Do you know how much fuel thier allowed in each session ?

The fuel amount is based on, length of the race and track kilometers/miles from what I've been reading. 125 liters/33 gallons is the max fuel load. Without knowing the fuel rate it will be difficult to calculate how much fuel is need for each race. A test can be done, but it will have to be done in a 100% race.   

@Striker_703 you didn't read my post. I don't want to change the amount of fuel for the race, I want to change it for Quali and Practise. I can tell you one thing, they run more than two laps in a row during a practise session 😂 and when I started this post the amount of fuel was fixed and you could only run 2 laps. Haven't played for a while now, but I quess that this bug is still present.

I did read your post @F3Tz. There's no bug with the fueling with the F2 cars. Just as there's a set fuel for the race, there's a set fuel for practice and qualification. Is there anything else I can help you with?