Hi

Just starting my 1st race and decided I wanted to follow the tyre selection as the real F1 team has/had for each race.

But when I try I can't I can get close but not in a good way.

I am taking my information from F1 website.

Is this a bug?I

Isthis Just someone being forget full?

Or

Code don't think the small things matter to real F1 followers or gamers.

Can this be corrected so we can try be as real as possible I don't see why not?

Am I just asking to much ?

They offer you 3 options and thats it same as the last few years, they probably assume people don't care as most just stick with the default one.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Camza2011 said:

They offer you 3 options and thats it same as the last few years, they probably assume people don't care as most just stick with the default one.

That’s really only because the other two options really aren’t that great to pick from.  It would be nice if you could go thru and allocate which tires you want for each session 

3 hours ago, Camza2011 said:

That’s really only because the other two options really aren’t that great to pick from.  It would be nice if you could go thru and allocate which tires you want for each session 

I don’t believe the game is developed for 2 years if it’s not possible to make the own tyre choice and F2 should be removed because it doesn’t makes fun and it’s irrelevant. They should a DLC for F2 to save money and save storage. It was for me clear, that F2 wasn’t a good idea.

5 hours ago, MissionTime05 said:

I don’t believe the game is developed for 2 years if it’s not possible to make the own tyre choice and F2 should be removed because it doesn’t makes fun and it’s irrelevant. They should a DLC for F2 to save money and save storage. It was for me clear, that F2 wasn’t a good idea.

What are you talking about? I'm having more fun the F2 championship than with career at the moment. These cars are great fun! 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, MissionTime05 said:

I think having f2 in game is a good idea having to graduate from that to get to f1 its the way it throws you into that was the dissapointing part for me I mean having to figure out your difficulty before you even drive the car and not giving option to change it till after you progress to f1 the could of giving you a half hour practice session first before you done the race so could of getting sn handle on the car and figure out your difficulty . What im more dissapointed about is the senna and prost rivilary I mean you only get 3 options easy medium hard I picked the hard and it was super easy honnestly I drove like me grandad on a sunday afternoon and still won with an lap to spare and when was racing prost well he wasent defending or attacking at all I think that needs to be tweaked also it would of been nice having a couple of of there real life battle in there in stead of just pursuite time trial it could of deffently been an lot better that the senna and prost in my oponion 

Sounds like we going to get a lot of beta updates... I mean released game updates...

3 hours ago, Worntoathread said:

What are you talking about? I'm having more fun the F2 championship than with career at the moment. These cars are great fun! 

Yeah agreed I certainly plan to have some fun with the F2 cars when I get to play. The only thing I don't like about the new game is the HUD other than that the game looks good. Because as I said in previous posts on the forum I think it will be difficult to read when you just want to glance at it.

but this year we can be distinguished well between new and used tires during the race?