Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 Issues / bugs Xbox One

@Faya 

Xbox One issues / bugs ive encountered,

Random Audio cutting out,

All Formula's wilst in cockpit the mirrors seem to bounce out of adjustment, then back again after a short while,

Formula 2 unable to adjust fuel, ran out during a few laps,

Formula 2 only 1 red light at the back, thier suppose to have 3 like the Formula One cars,

Great feature to be able to use a headset to listen jeff, but no upshift tone or DRS zone only very faintly through the speakers ( Xbox One ) but still cant talk to him without a Kinect which has been discounted,

No pentaly route / cone at turn one / two at Catalunya, only circuit ive tried,

Formula One Pitstop lolly pop lights not visible wilst in cockpit, Formula 2 lolly pop lights are visible.

Canada long straight towards pitlane entry, braking boards wrong size and hardly visible wilst in cockpit,

Issue for me is: it does not go further than ‘press the start button, then it brings me back to the main menu.. I did a lot of racing when the game was installing and when it got to 100% it just stopped.. 

On 6/27/2019 at 6:40 AM, kobtide said:

Issue for me is: it does not go further than ‘press the start button, then it brings me back to the main menu.. I did a lot of racing when the game was installing and when it got to 100% it just stopped.. 

Thats no good, you tried a clean install not playing until its full installed, apart from that I dont know sorry.