What are the things you Like? F12019

I know we have a few problems lol @few. But what are the improvements the good things ?

Me I like the fact

that we have sector indication S1 S2 S3 at least I can see where I am loosing time.

That Jeff now tell us what sector we are poor at in career ..  I hope this is Included in Championship and Grand Prix ... It would help alot

The tutorials look good if there where work correctly.

Like the fact I can stay in-game and join league and semi watch Esports with no sound🤣😂

I enjoyed making my own personal car for league racing I may be at the back of the pack but car will look beautiful 🤣😂 wait at the back🤔

Enjoy the F2 start but it should of been long since F2 is not a long season.

• Like 1

Not much I like this year, not gonna lie. The addiction of F1 2018 happened for me on launch day and never left. This one, no. Still gonna play the **** out of it, was hoping for better car physics and engine sounds though. Maybe they will improve.

I'm really enjoying it on the whole. Don't mind the new engine sounds now that I'm used to them, the lighting is much better, the F2 cars are a lot of fun to drive (once I worked out how to drive them at least), and the AI have improved too. Worth noting I'm pretty much purely a solo player so I can't speak for how the Multiplayer is this year.

I forgot to say I do like how I can feel a big difference in tyre grip, last year I had a lot of grip on hard this year it's hard to slow down with the hard tyres and take corners quick.

You need to use your gears better for braking so it's a fun learning it better this year

Loving the graphics and the AI so far. 

The road texture is so much better than 18. 

Until I drove the F2 cars (after multiplayer and TT) I felt my €80 was wasted. I feel encouraged to test more now. Especially career mode, since that's where F2 was.

I love the driver transfers in F1 2019 it makes the career mode to go longer and interesting where the drivers go to other teams I'm in season 2 of my career and some of the top drivers moved to other teams.

(Xbox Player)

5 minutes ago, Hygradeb said:

Dam how long you had the game?

About a day i have the Legends Edition so i have the 3 days early deal 🙂

I like the league system. I think it's pretty amazing. I also like that I can hotkey increase/decrease ERS/Fuel without my MFD disappearing afterward.

@Guestyboi Do they transfer mid-season much? I wouldn't like that.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stevomock said:

I like the league system. I think it's pretty amazing. I also like that I can hotkey increase/decrease ERS/Fuel without my MFD disappearing afterward.

Really? I did like the fact that the MFD did disappear after using the Shortcut for ERS and Fuel (Ps4), because i have all the info on a telemetry app. Is there a way to completely hide the MFD in the 2019 game??

Edited by GioProductions
Text mistake

Posted (edited)

@GioProductions Like in the other game, you can hold the MFD button for a second to make it go away.

I think it will disappear though for you as long as the MFD was closed at the time of pressing the shortcut.

Edited by Stevomock

6 hours ago, Stevomock said:

@GioProductions Like in the other game, you can hold the MFD button for a second to make it go away.

I think it will disappear though for you as long as the MFD was closed at the time of pressing the shortcut.

Thanks for your reply. I will have to check on friday when i have the new game.

The AI are great this year. After pitting at Spain i had a 26 lap battle with Hamilton to the finish. Absolutely mind blowing. It took all my defensive driving skills to keep him behind. Love it 

11 hours ago, Stevomock said:

There is a rare chance a mid season transfer for a driver could happen! But its so cool how it works out 🙂

Posted (edited)

-New Menu Structure

-New League System

-Cancelletion of dissappearing the MFD after using hotkeys

Edited by oner7

Just noticed the mail system is only 1 direction. Can't email league admin...

Built my personal car looks good online 😁