Why can't we disable AI when using F1 2019 cars in leagues?

I feel like this is a major oversight by codies, but when F1 2019 cars are selected in leagues, you cannot disabled AI. This has to be a glitch surely? Most leagues will use F1 19 cars, why should we have to race alongside ai, and have them in our standings for leagues? This needs rectifying immediately imo. Please say you can fix this @Faya

• Agree 4

I thought they said in their recent livestream that whilst AI will race, you can set it so that they don't get points in a league?

2 hours ago, OneSeventyOut said:

I thought they said in their recent livestream that whilst AI will race, you can set it so that they don't get points in a league?

Nobody wants to race the ai

4 hours ago, Koekenbakker28 said:

They want you to drive the spec car mate...

Well, most leagues use the real cars. I don't see why we can't turn off ai. 

Any serious league wouldn't run it on Leagues anyway. It has no constructors championship either. Still a silly decision. 

This is interesting for me since it says that the AI is enabled but it never is within the game. Just me and a mate on a track

2 hours ago, Blandyy said:

This is interesting for me since it says that the AI is enabled but it never is within the game. Just me and a mate on a track

How many competitor spots? 

This absolutely ridiculous and a massive oversight by Codemasters!! 😡🤬 i am SO ****** right now🤬 

On top of owning an $800+ official LE f1 Wheel with podium shifters that half of the features don’t work wth the OFFICIAL F1 game FFS. Now we can’t even turn off Ai in leagues?! I just did a dummy setup and test with a mate and yes the Ai was on track with the competitors set to 20 plus 2 spectators but only 2 of us in there. 

We NEED to have an option in the setup screen of the League to TURN AI OFF!!! If I want to race Ai I would do career mode not go to all the trouble of setting and running a league!! 

@Faya PLEASE TELL US THIS IS A GLITCH AND WILL BE FIXED ASAP!! 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1