Sign in to follow this  

Official hud f1 rolex 2019

Hello

this year you had announced the official screen hud used by the FIA through the rolex that provides the graphics. (long last!)

I note with regret that apart from the font and some warnings (among other things not even very similar to the original) nothing has been implemented!

Can we at least know if the official rolex graphics will be released soon via updates?

Can you also allow the user to choose to view the entire totem on the left with the 20 positions on the track and real gaps? This graphic already exists in the spectator mode .. I don't understand what it takes to put it also in the game ... since it is already available!
Being able to see only the pilot in front and the one behind you is simply useless .. a real idiocy!

I am a computer scientist .. if you want I can do it for free!

You can't announce things that you don't keep ... it's not respectful for your customers ... do you understand?

You have been behaving like this for years ... not possible

I await a quick response from one of the Codemasters staff

Greetings

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

Stop! This stupid HUD nonsense has to stop! The HUD is already totally ruined with that horrible font. No more of that TV broadcast style nonsense for the HUD. don't ruin it even more than it has been already. Go watch races on TV if you want to watch all the official sponsors of F1😤

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 13

7 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Stop! This stupid HUD nonsense has to stop! The HUD is already totally ruined with that horrible font. No more of that TV broadcast style nonsense for the HUD. don't ruin it even more than it has been already. Go watch races on TV if you want to watch all the official sponsors of F1😤

It's an official licensed product....so. OP is right.

• Like 2
  • Agree 6
  • Disagree 3

I agree that having only information about the driver in front and driver behind is not enough. In a race, drivers use different strategies which can cause you to get mixed with cars you are not actually racing. As you get stuck behind such a car, you have no clue about the car you are actually racing, cause he might be 2 places or more away from you. That is only one example that supports my wish. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, MrStef85 said:

what does that even mean? Because it's a licensed product we have to race like coach potatoes watching a race on TV? Because it's a licensed product the game has to be ruined with a HUD that is unreadable if you only have milliseconds to react? Stop this crazy stuff! The OP is totally wrong like everybody else how gort that stupid font in the HUD!

Make HUD Great Again: drop the TV broadcast ********!!!

• Like 1
  • Disagree 5

16 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

It's your opinion ... but much people want this .. So please don't quote my message and live relax

7 minutes ago, MrStef85 said:

exactly

7 minutes ago, Aljudifa said:

I agree that having only information about the driver in front and driver behind is not enough. In a race, drivers use different strategies which can cause you to get mixed with cars you are not actually racing. As you get stuck behind such a car, you have no clue about the car you are actually racing, cause he might be 2 places or more away from you. That is only one example that supports my wish. 

It's very useful the full totem on the left

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I don't care that much people wants it. It's irrelevant. After they implemented the font much of the people who demanded that font as it is part of the official presentation noticed the font is unreadable in the HUD. So it does not matter that people want it because it is just ridiculous to ask something that breaks the game. The official font is already breaking this game so no further breaking the game. 

People that want the official broadcast style are not interested in racing they are just interested in watching races on TV.

No to official HUD!

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 7

Posted (edited)

If you don't want the official hud .. please leave the thread ... thanks

What you interested in this topic? .. nothing? ... go out and enjoy

Edited by LoZIO77
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

One word "Optional"

none.

Driver in front and back (current).

Full.

Everyone's happy.

• Agree 6

1 hour ago, LoZIO77 said:

If you don't want the official hud .. please leave the thread ... thanks

What you interested in this topic? .. nothing? ... go out and enjoy

Why I'm interested in this topic? Because a topic like this ruined F1 2019 for me! The HUD is unusable because of the official font. More TV broadcast stuff will make it even worse. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

STOP COMMENT THIS THREADS IF YOU NOT A FAN OF THE OFFICIAL GRAPHICS AND DESTROY OTHER OPINIONS ! BOY ! 

Edited by FIE
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

2 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

I don't care that much people wants it. It's irrelevant. After they implemented the font much of the people who demanded that font as it is part of the official presentation noticed the font is unreadable in the HUD. So it does not matter that people want it because it is just ridiculous to ask something that breaks the game. The official font is already breaking this game so no further breaking the game. 

People that want the official broadcast style are not interested in racing they are just interested in watching races on TV.

No to official HUD!

The official font is not good to read, because it's not the official size and it's not the official style as known from television, because codies use the bold F1-font.

• Agree 1

The "official" (bad replica graphics) Codemasters HUD is chaotic, the system behind the HUD is the same boring thing (not informative enough). It has nothing to do with the official broadcast style graphics. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, FIE said:

STOP COMMENT THIS THREADS IF YOU NOT A FAN OF THE OFFICIAL GRAPHICS AND DESTROY OTHER OPINIONS ! BOY ! 

I will not stop commenting in this thread! Who the F are you to tell me to stop commenting in this thread?! Just stop posting stupid ideas that ruin the game on this forum so I don't have to comment on them. 

Bold or not bold stays the same. The font is too stylized and that's why you can't read it in milliseconds. Because you are a driver and have to focus on a million things at the same time instead of watching a racing on TV doing nothing.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

10 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

I will not stop commenting in this thread! Who the F are you to tell me to stop commenting in this thread?! Just stop posting stupid ideas that ruin the game on this forum so I don't have to comment on them. 

Bold or not bold stays the same. The font is too stylized and that's why you can't read it in milliseconds. Because you are a driver and have to focus on a million things at the same time instead of watching a racing on TV doing nothing.

Careful dude, raging might get you a forum ban. And because you disagree with @FIE who will not be banned. How do you think that will work out? Think a little, please 🙂

19 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

You said you were a racing driver. So either the racing driver, the cockpit camera and the HUD off. Only MFD on.

• Agree 3

Hello,

I have a question for the codemasters Team, can you put in the Mission Winnow Logo to the rear of the ferrarie? And at the Circuit le castellet the new pit lane? Would be very cool.

Plesse respond

😊

I‘ve been asking this to @Faya but she never gave us a proper answer. They made some false promises with this „official broadcast brandmark“ thing and don‘t even give us options which shows you how much they care about their customers who have been begging for this feature for years... It‘s sad but what did you expect from them? False advertising leads to a unhappy fanbase and all they could have easily done is expanding the list of drivers and giving us 3 letter abbreviations for each driver and permanent gaps. Shouldn‘t have been too difficult to implement if they really wanted. I‘ve given up however and that‘s a real sad thing because normally I‘m a very optimistic person...

• Agree 1

could not say it better... i totally agree AllenB!!!!!

homestly... this false promises are a shame codemasters...

i was very happy about the official broadcast style announcement... and now i am absolutely disapointed...

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, FIE said:

Why should he his opinion is just as valid as yours is and I happen to agree with him because for me this mess of a HUD we have is the by far the worst part of this years game

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

It‘s ruined because it isn‘t even the official hud but some kind of „cartoonish Codemasters imitation“ of the real and cleaner FOM font that also features cleaner numbers (just compare the #0 in their hud and in the official time gaps the F1 uses). Codies hud is hard to read, the official F1 HUD with cleaner numbers and only 3 letters for each driver is so much better!

• Agree 2

Wow guys this is all chaotic, every one has a right to their opinion, I guess it really makes no difference to me. I race for emersion, so cockpit view with no hud whatsoever just what I can see on the wheel, if I need to know where I am, or what lap I’m on I use the radio, using the radio options are all you need to determine your strategy.

I think it would be the best for CM to look at some guys who made great looking mods. They could take them officially and release it via steam without an online ban, because we doesn’t gain any advantage in driving or lap times. 

Much more information during the Qualifying sessions is needed, fastest lap, who is at risk and how is the gap to the driver at risk, who is eliminated currently?
The System behind the HUD must be better. Codemasters HUD is not up to date anymore and boring too. We're playing an official Formula 1 game. We need more information. It should be optional for everybody. And this message should be for Codemasters!

UNDERSTAND OUR BIGGEST WISH SINCE YEARS NOW! WE WANT THE OFFICIAL BROADCAST STYLE GRAPHICS WITH MUCH MORE INFORMATION GIVEN! WE DONT LIKE YOUR BAD REPLICA. WE DONT LIKE THAT YOU CONFIRM THE OFFICIAL BROADCAST, BUT WHAT WE GET IS THE SAME BAD OLD THING AS EVERY YEAR. IT'S A JOKE CODEMASTERS!

If you need help, don't worry. This is what we want! Capito?

image8484.thumb.png.990cd2a10400c4970b5516036252e77c.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, FIE said:

Much more information during the Qualifying sessions is needed, fastest lap, who is at risk and how is the gap to the driver at risk, who is eliminated currently?
The System behind the HUD must be better. Codemasters HUD is not up to date anymore and boring too. We're playing an official Formula 1 game. We need more information. It should be optional for everybody. And this message should be for Codemasters!

UNDERSTAND OUR BIGGEST WISH SINCE YEARS NOW! WE WANT THE OFFICIAL BROADCAST STYLE GRAPHICS WITH MUCH MORE INFORMATION GIVEN! WE DONT LIKE YOUR BAD REPLICA. WE DONT LIKE THAT YOU CONFIRM THE OFFICIAL BROADCAST, BUT WHAT WE GET IS THE SAME BAD OLD THING AS EVERY YEAR. IT'S A JOKE CODEMASTERS!

If you need help, don't worry. This is what we want! Capito?

image8484.thumb.png.990cd2a10400c4970b5516036252e77c.png

Much more information is needed you say ?,

All avaible at the, check this out, ITS Amazing and so easy even I can work it out, the press of 1 button YES ONE BUTTON, and simply asking your Pit wall crew, I know right, HOW COOL IS THAT, it has to be said, and I hear you say @AScott thankyou, Your Welcome,

Why hasn't Formula One ever thought of this ? it has to be asked, its GENUIS,

Anymore info you need, but why would you right, it has to be said, simply @Faya can we add, driver at risk wilst in Q1 & Q2, for example to the list please, thankyou,

Anymore help I can be @FIE just ask.

Edited by AScott