Sign in to follow this  

fastest way to get showmanship or sportsmanship?

so when u answer questions from the media sometimes the answers give u either sportsmanship or showmanship but hows the bet way to rank each up faster?

Basically always be polite and praise others for your results for sportsmanship, conversely just be a **** to get showmanship! 

The only way is giving certain responses in interviews. The "meter" barely moves at all though! I think it will take more than a full season to reach maximum showman or sportsmanship status.

1 hour ago, Worntoathread said:

The only way is giving certain responses in interviews. The "meter" barely moves at all though! I think it will take more than a full season to reach maximum showman or sportsmanship status.

So true... I'm mid season 2 now, about 75% veteran but only 1/3 into sportsman...

Although i was simulating some races towards the end of season 1 it still seems to take about 3-4 seasons to max it out. And then another 3-4 seasons for the showman trophy if you restart a career to at least start from center? Seems the rate is wayyy to low. Hope codies will increase it. Shouldnt take longer for each than maxing out all four r&d areas... from a realism-point: it wont take several seasons for the media/viewers to identify a driver as sportsman/showman.... 🙈

• Agree 1