Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Notice board in leagues

Is a notice board not an essential feature missing from the leagues menu? I mean, yeah I can message everyone on PSN but if you want to leave a 2 week notice up without bothering people with private messages, you cant. Especially when you dont have to be friends with everyone on PSN from your league.

I wonder is this something we can ask them to add, otherwise I'm loving the leagues feature. Just started my own, wouldn't have done so if it wasnt in-game!

@Faya is it possible a notice board can be added to the new leagues feature?

At present, league owners have to add everyone in the league on PSN and make a group chat if we want to give any information about the league to its drivers. 

Hi there!

Please note I've merged your threads together. Please only open one thread per report/suggestion, the forums are very busy at the moment and we are getting through as much as we can. Thanks!

@PureDriving be patient, the forums are very busy right now with the game releasing fully today, i am sure it will be sent to the relevant person as a suggestion there is no need to keep posting. 

*she* is not the person that implements changes stop being so impatient, what makes you think they "have to" answer your question, you made a suggestion that has been passed to the relevant team so leave it at that 

@EVIL SCOTSMINand who exactly are you? I never asked her to implement the change, I asked if it is possible! Lastly, thanks for your opinion that I should download a third party app to talk to people in-game. Remember this is YOUR opinion. Dont forget that. Your allowed YOUR opinion, but keep your attitude to yourself.

1 hour ago, PureDriving said:

@EVIL SCOTSMINand who exactly are you? I never asked her to implement the change, I asked if it is possible! Lastly, thanks for your opinion that I should download a third party app to talk to people in-game. Remember this is YOUR opinion. Dont forget that. Your allowed YOUR opinion, but keep your attitude to yourself.

No need to be rude. All he said is „be patient“. Your suggestion is transfered to the team and they look into it. No need to ask again every day. 

Nevertheless it is a helpful idea for leagues. 

3 hours ago, PureDriving said:

disrespectful to say the least, i gave you options in case your "SUGGESTION" was not added, but if you are running a league then you should be looking at alternatives not relying on a "SUGGESTION" being added to the game, most leagues use the "INTEGRATED" messaging system implemented into XBOX, PS4 ans PC to communicate and yes some use third party apps like Discord, but if you read my message i never i never said you "should download a third party app to talk to people in-game" i said and quote "just use group chat or discord" i merely suggested 2 ways you can communicate in the time being, now Faya already responded to you stop being so demanding on the team they will be very busy right now looking through bug reports ect so just move on instead of demanding more answers from them.

@EVIL SCOTSMIN"What makes you think she has to answer your question". This is an ignorant statement. I never once said she "had to" answer my question. I simply pointed out the fact that she commented but did not answer my question, which would have been just as quick for her to do so. Your going on about "INTEGRATED" messages on console when the post is actually about adding a notice board to AVOID using third party applications or "INTEGRATED messaging systems". You are just looking to throw your weight around buddy and it's quite obvious. That is why I am annoyed and being "rude"@Akkan74in the forum rules you are not allowed comment unless you have a helpful suggestion, which neither of you have done so, if you want to act like an admin or moderator I'd advise you to contact codemasters for a job in doing so, in order to avoid further confrontation in other posts you comment in.

Lastly, you are telling me I am being demanding. Originally the thread had two comments in which no one replied, the thread moved to page 3 so I made another thread with 1 comment, asking faya if it is possible since other drivers had no comment in the first thread. Faya then joined to the two threads which contained THREE comments. How is TWO threads being demanding?! Like I said you are trying to throw your weight around @EVIL SCOTSMINand you can take it somewhere else.

she never answered your question because she does not develop the game and therefore cannot answer the question hence why it was passed to the relevant team, pretty impossible to "throw my weight around" in an online forum, i simply gave you suggestions to use while you wait for a response, since you read the rules i am very surprised you never seen the one about making multiple threads on the same topic :classic_biggrin:.