Braking glitch on f1 2019

2 hours ago, Cappachino78 said:

I cant seem to set Brake saturation right if you want 15% do you set number 15 or number 85 then. Because i tried both and brakes seem to be equally sensitive.

So i started out at 50% and saw how much distance i had to press in a straight line before it locked up... and then adjusted it from there (of course do this all in Time Trials)  Use 100m and 50m boards to set them based on your style of driving (late braking or early braking).  I found 15% (not 85%) works great for my Pedals (CSL Elite).   Now i know the Loadcell is 100 times better (i've had them before in the past) but i just found the workaround it for me instead of investing in them... I prefer to put the money into the Rim or Wheel base - for now HAHAHA

This issue is still persisting in patch 1.05. I'll post the video again for a reminder:

To clarify this is an issue with braking in full wet with ABS on, the racing line is completely inaccurate, this happens in all tracks across the calendar.

@Faya

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

ABS on wet track should be corrected, as it works poorly.

Now why not have an option to apply "penalties" to players who use the assist.

Penalty for assits: Yes / ABS only / TC only / NO

It would be set to YES in the ranked lobbies, time trial and event.

Users would have the choice to apply in solo, unranked lobbies and leagues.

In this way everyone will play the game as he wishes.

Edited by Greg76110

Using load cell here, but 88% brake force and no ABS and no issues. Usually between 53 and 56 bias, but 60 or more in other games for open wheel.YMMV

15 minutes ago, DaleRossi said:

Using load cell here, but 88% brake force and no ABS and no issues. Usually between 53 and 56 bias, but 60 or more in other games for open wheel.YMMV

This is an issue with ABS on, as my post mentioned.

1 hour ago, jordb_ said:

This is an issue with ABS on, as my post mentioned.

Got it. Good luck with that.

I've been playing f1 since 2011, really looked forward to 2019 game having got a little bored with 2018 game. I am a casual player using controller with xbox one with all assists on and love career mode but after weeks of trying I simply can't get on with it, what is wrong with brake assist in the wet, on certain corners on several tracks it simply cannot take them and in wet conditions its impossible to get around. 

I love Azerbaijan but in career mode after the 1st 3 laps I just can't keep it on track as the tyre degradation sets in.

My point is I have never had a problem with any other previous addition and certainly didn't expect this problem with the 2019 game. I really am fed up and frustrated that I cannot get on and enjoy the game in the same way I have in past additions