Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Engineers asking driver how the car feels

perhaps on the Dpad select your answer , engineers then amend the settings to suit. (I think motogp game does this)

perhaps on the Dpad select your answer , engineers then amend the settings to suit. (I think motogp game does this)
Alternatively, similar to the Moto GP game, where the engineer setups up the car then you can reply various circumstances e.g. poor straight line speed and then they would alter the car, and you go set some more times to evaluate whether or not the changes have benefitted the car. Overall though a very good idea simonator!

Yes this is 1 think I really want to see more in all racing games, IRL the drivers don't turn up with a list of  spring and damper settings. Would be a fantastic feature to have like you mention MotoGP (not played) or F1 2006 (Driver Evaluation I think it was called). Of course leave the manual fine tuning there for the 'professional/league racers'.

Would love this, would give newer players a reason to do practice if they could tell their engineer their problems with the setup and get it changed. They could also see how the setup changed and feel the difference so they could learn about set up/

I'm easy going kind of guy, I'd just like a bit more info from mods/ developers..answer  some of are concerns - it's seems we only hear from mods/hatta to ban people or to moan about comments,