Eau rouge the nose cone killer???

Question

Platform :PS4 pro

Mode: gran prix

Versión 1.03

Description: since f1 2017 Eau Rouge was presented with an issue to cars (whatever ride heigth they may have), after first lap, and as soon you go semi flat out on that corner, it's scraps or breaks the front end of the car (AI cars included), in some case also scraps the left side of, like if vibration is damaging the cars (I don't think this is a bug, but it is exaggerated, to have all cars damaged on lap 1 does not sound real by no means .

Note: the damage to the bodywork is cosmetical (give it a try @Faya), it only takes one honest test lap on any race weekend(this does not happen in time trial)

Need evidence???

Thks

• Agree 1

11 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

@Faya @jennyannem

Here is the evidence, see how Eau Rouge destroys part of the nose cone (also on AI cars, also, this was an issue in f1 2018)

@Faya  notice the right front part of.the front wing ... This also afect nosecones and sidepods eventually (this was only lap one but damage keeps mounting up as you go lap after lap) , is worth mentioning this is only cosmetical damage... this should not be hard to fix right?

I have pics as well

Edited by Max Sirman

It looks like the cars front wings are clipping through the ground 

@Faya

I don't think the issue is with the damage model, I think is reacting properly in doing contact with the track surface.

I think the issue is with the track modelling 

Have a look at these after only one lap, and this gets worse as the laps goes on and even you get damage on the floor and side pods (left side)

IMG_20190630_053613.jpg

IMG_20190630_053627.jpg

@Faya I can take end of the race screenshots with the full extend of the damage generated by eau rouge.

Do you want them or is.this enough to be reported?

Thanks

@jennyannem @Faya

Anyone's there???

Crist is difficult to remain motivated to help whith the bug hunt.

Is like speaking to a wall

I m seriously frustrated

Give them another day or so I'm sure they are looking for an answer before replying as it does seem to be a serious issue. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks bro ... I m not trying to be disrespectful.

@Faya all I am asking is to be aware that they have seen it. The only thing that I am trying is to help.

Edited by Max Sirman

We got an enthralling side story with Butler and Weber. What more could a sim racing customer possibly ask for? /sarcasm