F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

A Goodbye

I've said elsewhere I don't want them to lose the license.  I want them to continue to make arcade games.  There just needs to be a 2nd developer with the license, so that they can make an F1 sim, then everyone will be happy.  No reason two developers can't have the license.  Look at NBA Live, and NBA 2K.

I've said elsewhere I don't want them to lose the license.  I want them to continue to make arcade games.  There just needs to be a 2nd developer with the license, so that they can make an F1 sim, then everyone will be happy.  No reason two developers can't have the license.  Look at NBA Live, and NBA 2K.
NBA is a lot more popular and also way more appealing to casual video game/sports fans than formula 1 (same could be said about football with FIFA and PES)  so I honestly don't think it would be financial viable to have two formula 1 games being developed and released at the same time.

Andi said:
NBA is a lot more popular and also way more appealing to casual video game/sports fans than formula 1 (same could be said about football with FIFA and PES)  so I honestly don't think it would be financial viable to have two formula 1 games being developed and released at the same time.
In that event, Codemasters need to start catering to both the arcade and the sim crowd.

Good.

Your insistence on ignoring any questions about a patch for F1 2014, yet then answering questions about F1 2015 in the very same thread was pathetic.

Onwards and upwards

Gav25182 said:
Some right softies calling abuse at the last 2 posts :lol:
Fanboys. They cant hack it when people provide balanced informed critical analysis of one of the 'gods' theyve spent worshipping all these years. They buy the game for the Codemasters sticker on the box