Sign in to follow this  

No grip after update

I appreciate that the racing line has been improved but post-update my car is just either understeering or oversteering into corners.

Kinda makes me feel for the Ferrari drivers this season though - Fast car but no grip 😕

Just stop making full aero setups and add some handling...

For me car driving far better...

So far, no substantial improvement. Bug still in America qualifying. Lead car has a 5 second lead at start. Using high handling setup, car won't stay on the track. Won't brake. Why are we so far along in this game and things that we report here time and time again just don't get fixed? Okay, you've been busy fixing the cars graphics. Yay. How about Spielberg's scenery? It been rubbish from day 1. Just what are the staff spending their days doing?

Who requested to make the tracks more bumpy 🤣

Overall, after about 50 races I'm relatively neutral on the update so far.  Which is an improvement over previous updates.

Posted (edited)

Drive wise, not too bad so far. 

Just a couple of small things noted. Graphics too stretched. I’m using iPhone X and now the graphic is stretched all the way past the top notch. So abit of the screen is blocked off. Second is the custom car livery. Changed livery to claim challenge reward. But now it’s stuck on that livery. After changing it, it goes back to the one chosen to claim the reward. I’m stuck with Ricard livery!

Also, any option to off haptic feedback?

Edited by elimmel

On 6/27/2019 at 5:47 PM, mattzd said:

Just stop making full aero setups and add some handling...

For me car driving far better...

Actually my setup with less handling, more lightweight and more power is much more playable, balanced and controllable than the setup that looks much more balanced (50% more handling, 35% more aero, double the braking, 35% less power, 25% less lightweight ... overall 5% more R&D points)

seems very odd. Not sure the parts are actually doing what they say they do.

• Agree 1

I use the max PI setup, which keeps the car from sliding all over the place better than when I use max aero set up.