Jump to content
  • 1

F1 2019 [PC] Locked camera still twitchy

Question

After putting both camera shake and camera movement sliders to 0, the camera is still shaking/twitching/jiggling unnaturaly, and makes the gameplay/gamefeed very stuttery even though I'm running +150fps constantly

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 minutes ago, EZZA said:

After putting both camera shake and camera movement sliders to 0, the camera is still shaking/twitching/jiggling unnaturaly, and makes the gameplay/gamefeed very stuttery even though I'm running +150fps constantly

Does it happen at all speeds and tracks? Just asking as even with shake turned off the car itself should shake on a bumpy surface so the view would also? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, sloppysmusic said:

Does it happen at all speeds and tracks? Just asking as even with shake turned off the car itself should shake on a bumpy surface so the view would also? 

Yeah, constantly

Ofc the car shakes but the camera POV twitches unnaturaly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

If u look at the halo, u can see how it twitches constantly, making the gameplay/gamefeed just stuttery, and it shouldnt do that

It doesnt look as bad in the video but for me when driving, it is just horrible and x100 worse

https://youtu.be/9Tu727FZjo4

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

I have exactly the same problem.... 

Running on a 49" Samsung screen with a RTX 2080, 144 frames STEADY, but because of the major shaking it looks just stuttery.... F1 2018 had the same issue, F1 2017 DOESN'T..... why....??

Edited by rhanselman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, rhanselman said:

I have exactly the same problem.... 

Running on a 49" Saming screen with a RTX 2080, 144 frames STEADY, but because of the major shaking it looks just stuttery.... F1 2018 had the same issue, F1 2017 DOESN'T..... why....??

I think the issue is not the camera lock per say, but the car/chassis itself, which is shaking uncontrollably, making the gameplay "stuttery"

It's just unnatural how much the car microshakes/stutters when the camera is locked completely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, EZZA said:

I think the issue is not the camera lock per say, but the car/chassis itself, which is shaking uncontrollably, making the gameplay "stuttery"

It's just unnatural how much the car microshakes/stutters when the camera is locked completely

Yup..... should be a "mod" for it to kill the weird shaking so it looks like a buttersmooth 144hz again..... The weird thing is, that in F1 2017 it shakes also, but when i set the camera movement etc to 0%, it help A LOT....but not anymore since 2018.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, rhanselman said:

Yup..... should be a "mod" for it to kill the weird shaking so it looks like a buttersmooth 144hz again..... The weird thing is, that in F1 2017 it shakes also, but when i set the camera movement etc to 0%, it help A LOT....but not anymore since 2018.... 

Yeah.. the sad fact is that it's highly unlikely that Codies will awknowledge this issue and aim to fix it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Bump. Any progress on this? Sucks totally in lower speed corners with no assists if I lock up a little, entire screen is shaking and I'm on tripple monitors it's horrible. When I watch people play on t-cam views they don't seem to have this problem or it's very minimal. I use cockpit cam obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×